Joined this social blogging community July 2016. This post is for the sake of newcomers or newbies to this social site group. Sharing my positive experience at this site to encourage them to stay.
Many members at Literacy Base likely came from other similar online communities and are here for one reason or another.
- Reason 1? They left the other communities because site owners did not make good on their agreement to pay.
- Reason 2? They are still active in the other communities, but are looking to additional income streams. Probably heard reports from many satisfied LB users and decided to join.
I signed up here for both reasons. Some of the communities did not pay me as promised. Other communities do pay as promised, but my goal is to find more ways to make money online and develop multiple income streams.
At this site, you earn not just for blogging but for being social or active; i.e. for commenting in groups, in forums, for updating your status, for making friends, etc. It would be wonderful if there were more social sites like this one, but as far as I know, Literacy Base has very little competition. Don’t know what their “secret formula” is. Just glad that it works! 🙂
Publishing blog posts is productive and profitable. But to be honest, I really like participating in the groups. My profile shows that I’ve joined 12 groups; however, 5 groups are where most of my time is spent. These groups helped me to get settled, learn my way around, and get to know others. If you are a new member you should join.
- Making Money Online ~ 401 members
- About LiteracyBase ~ 194 members
- Anything Over Coffee ~ 151 members
- Entertainment ~ 98 members
- Bloggers Hub ~ 85 members
Last but not least, what really makes the experience positive is that both members and Admin provide great feedback and support.