Author Posts

November 30, 2016 at 6:07 pm

What do you think? can we possibly reach $100 here in a month? Maybe you will tell me, it is hard. I might agree with you, but I made some calculations as to the flow of our earnings here. If I prosper in this experiment of action, that is the time, that I will happily share the technique in most legal and convenient ways.

As of this time, I cannot declare it here yet for I do not have the proofs to support my contention that we may possibly reach $100, hehehehe. You know , I will have many days vacation in December, Christmas break , no classes , so I can possibly spend much time in LB. Well, there is is no other site that I spend much of my time now. I already set my goals and these will be started in the month of December,You know every Christmas, we spend much and by January of next year, we feel some stress of empty pocket hehehe, so I better double my time in vacation.

By the way, before I end this topic, can you please share your bright thoughts if we could possibly attain this amount for a month , $100? 

Your meaningful share will be highly appreciated.Thanks.

November 30, 2016 at 8:07 pm

I don’t think so we could reach $100 per month.

Unless the writer is hard working and persistent.

Lets say that 1000 words post earns 33 cents, if you can write 10 posts of 1000 words , then it is possible…

33 cents x 10 posts : $3.30

$3.30 x 30 days: $99

But how many of us could write 1000 words per post???

December 1, 2016 at 3:47 pm

@peachpurple hahahaha, hi peach? I have missed you and others active before now no more. Yes, you are right, so hard to reach that amount unless Blogjob site, so easy to reach $100 in a month. Let us hope that there is increase of rate here so many will be happy and this site will have many writers to flock.Well, anyway, it is their right to look for many sites to get into to augment their income especially those who rely their income through on line activities.

Though , like me, I have active job and having a better salary in the university, but writing is my happiness, and meeting many virtual friends is my pleasure, so that’s it, I connect myself to a writing site like LB.

I have not heard you for many days now. I hope everything was fine in you and your family. It seems you are no longer there at Blogbourne and Tiny cent. These new sites have just been born and have their operation too short. Maybe something went wrong with the site owners,LOL.

December 1, 2016 at 9:36 pm

Never.  We can’t even publish 3 items in 24 hours due to the deliberately slow moderation.   You must realise that our earnings are ‘capped’ .

I try not to have more than 3 pending items a day.

December 1, 2016 at 11:30 pm

Cely  ~ peachpurple ~  kaylar  ~ I think if a person sets their mind to do something they will find ways to accomplish it, as long as it’s a reasonable goal. I’m not so sure $100 a month at this site is reasonable. But I would not say it’s impossible either!  🙂

December 2, 2016 at 12:44 am

The point is, if the items Are NOT moderated they won’t be published. So I can write 1k words on a viral topic, post it now, and maybe…. maybe…by Tomorrow at 10 pm or Saturday at 10 pm it will be published.  That is why you can’t make $100 a month.

I posted items yesterday, early yesterday… still… ‘Awaiting’.

December 2, 2016 at 1:36 am

Yes. Waiting for your posts to be approved does require patience. If it is a viral topic and it does not get immediate approval, it sort of makes it pointless to post about it. What’s hot today may not be hot a day later. Nevertheless this site has income potential. It may not be $100 a month but I’m going to hang in here unless I’m asked to leave.

December 2, 2016 at 2:03 am

I also like the site… but would like it better if moderation was quicker.  It is so obvious that there are ‘set’ delays to prevent a person reaching pay out.

I will be paid this month, Dec. for what I wrote in October.  As somehow I got a lot of items published, (along with the left overs of last month) I’ve already put in for a payout for Jan, but kept back a chunk so that I can put in for Feb.

They’ll prob. stop moderating my work, to delay my cashing out

December 2, 2016 at 9:22 am

It can be ma’am Cely, if one will just do the writings for literacybase 24/7 in a week. That $100 dollar is not possible to earn in a month.

It is impossible for those who just make literacybase as a part time.

But for me, it is really impossible because I only spend 1 or 2 hours a day or every after two days due to some personal appoinments.

December 2, 2016 at 4:58 pm

@kaylar, thanks dear at least I learned it from you that it is hard to reach that $100 here, but who knows the site owner will change the site’s platform giving everyone here a chance to reach a better pay. Who knows, we cannot tell hehehe.

It is also true that even $1 is hard to achieve here.It takes days especially in my case for I do not write blogs this time. I am so busy at work.I only have few hours to spend here every evening. Despite the hectic schedule in the university where I am teaching, I still manage to reach threshold.

I hope to double the pay next month. I am going to apply my experiment  about the possible amount that I will earn base on my assumption theory. I hope I will prosper. In case I find light on it to help all, I will share it here.

Thank you and have a good evening from Philippines.

December 2, 2016 at 5:08 pm

@Treathyl FOX, wow my dear, I like your mentally, very positive, and I am so sure you are a very brave woman, You are not afraid to tackle difficulties for what’s on your mind is ,there is reason to accomplish the impossible as long as there is drive and hope. I like your share of this challenge if we can possibly reach $100. You have the best answer, and yes, if there is reason and goal oriented, why not reach that $ 100 . It is the willingness , the body and mind that can make impossible things possible.

About the delayed approval of the posts, that is one reason why I no longer write blogs, so disappointing and depressing. There is no reason to delay for the writers here are writers from the different known and legit sites like BB and BJ and more. I understand why on delay of approving the posts. They are trying to investigate thru word press if the posts submitted to them are not the same posts submitted in the other site like BlogJob for BJ requires 300 words per post like the way they are doing here.

Thank you so much for you bright thoughts.

December 2, 2016 at 5:19 pm

@kaylar, That sounds frustrating, your blogs are now accumulated in their files under approval. It might be moderator -cause-delay. Just imagine you still have October money to claim.Well anyway, better see your income doubles or triples for it is so timing, Christmas is just few steps away. 

Actually, I reached the threshold monthly and my earning is just based from my discussions here hehehe.Sometimes like in the month of october, I posted one blog, that talked about my travel in New Zealand.It was approved the next day. That was the only blog I submitted in the month of October. I like to discuss under forum for immediately, I can see my earning. I am happy to see my earning rises hahaha to few cents,LOL, but that is money and earned it through hard work.

Well, while waiting for your posts to be approved, just have numerous discussions here.There is no problem of moderating our discussion. What we discussed , site owner said: we have the ability to post unrestricted HTML content, so that’s it.

Let us be patient my dear. Take care.

December 2, 2016 at 5:27 pm

@nehemia bayawa , No, it can never be, jut remember even one dollar hard to achieve in few days. We have to labor more before our income changes its figure.That figure is still small, but the smaller is the minimum payout that is also hard for others to achieve every month. $10 minimum is not easy to deal hehehehe. We have to spend more hours day or night. In my case, I can only have few hours every evening almost 1. 5 hours activity here. I am also thankful to the commenters like you, for while the commenters earn, so also the owner of the discussion.

That is what we call give and take to prosper here. But I already told myself to apply what my mind is  telling me , i, e how to improve my earnings here. It is not easy. That is the proof that money is hard to find.Now that we mind the means to find it thru LB, so let’s do the most that we can do for ourselves. Take care my dear.

By the way, may I know if you redeemed your November earnings here> Thanks.

December 2, 2016 at 6:04 pm

Many sites, maybe all, have their tricks.  Some shoot themselves in the foot; i.e. not publishing an item which could go viral… but alas, by the time it is published someone else, (or the same writer) has posted it elsewhere.

This site might as well do what blogjob did; set a limit.  Say; “You can only publish ten items a week.”

The writer would know to post the ‘hot’ topics on Niume and leave the recipes here.

December 2, 2016 at 10:29 pm

celyYou’re welcome! The moderation process at this site really does discourage blogging. Speaking for myself. It discourages me. For bloggers who have consistently proven themselves, there’s no reason why their posts should not appear online instantly, or at least within 24 hours. If I were the moderator, it’s what I would do. For the simple reason, it would relieve my workload!

This site has over a thousand members. Imagine if I’m “the only wizard behind the curtain”. 🙂 That means, at any given time, I might have to review a thousand posts in queue. That’s too much work for one person. (My opinion.) But I don’t own this site. The owners get to run it their way.  I’m happy I’m allowed to be here.  🙂

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by  Treathyl FOX.