Author Posts

March 22, 2017 at 5:29 pm

@Shavkat, Didn’t you redeem here yet? The min payout is only $10 pancit.

March 22, 2017 at 5:38 pm

@lovern I did, my friend. I know that the minimum payout at least $10. How about the maximum payout?

March 22, 2017 at 6:54 pm

I think better smaller or minimum for the site does not pay higher redemption.They just deduct.Harpreet Shing redeemed $45 until now not paid, and me I redeemed too small only but until this day I am not paid, I messaged support no reply.I might share this problem tomorrow in forum discussion to be fair for all. I am afraid many will not be paid. They better do not write more. I might reply you tomorrow friend, I am sleepy now. I am not anymore encouraged and inspired to write blogs.I don’t like to beg for the payment. Thank you for being there cute and friendly. Good night and have a nice dream. I go to bed now and dream of their payment hahahahaha.The payment here $10 is only equivalent to my one hour teaching in the university as a Ph.D, but because of my passion that is why I never care about the stressful days.Take care.

March 23, 2017 at 2:23 am

If every article is 15c, (the lowest rate) then each day one writes 7 items for $1.05.   Ten days is $10.50 and 30 days would be $31.50.

If one writes longer articles, for 22c, then one writes 5 articles for $1.10 and in 10 days one has $11.00 and $33.00 in 30.

I don’t know how anyone can write more than 7 items a day of any quality.

March 23, 2017 at 5:50 am

@kaylar, someone may be able to do it if the pay is right and up to date like in Blogjob every writer there works hard for the pay was right. It is so painful to know it shut down.

March 23, 2017 at 9:12 am

HI @cely  I can certainly reach $100 in a month on this site but I will have to write 20 articles a day 

@peachpurpl I have a different calculation to reach like 20 postsx15 cents=$3×30 days= $90 + comments worth $10=$100

March 23, 2017 at 10:56 am

Do you feel good writing articles here for few cents…to make 100$, really sucks, Had you been able to spend your time offline jobs, you could do more money than here .. Think and act…

March 23, 2017 at 1:51 pm

@MANASHA  I earn AU$550 (US$475) a day offline so I don’t mind WASTING my spare time writing 15 cents posts for the sake of kicks I get by doing so 🙂

March 23, 2017 at 4:35 pm

I can’t match any calculation for reaching 100$. I mean making so many comments and creating threads is just beyond me. I wonder how many of us can make such comments and posts. Most of us are going to have to work really hard. The reason being there is the thing with the word count. Writing 300 words article is easy but can’t write too many to reach 1$. And then continuing the progress with the 10$. So it is kind of hard for me. I just have to push with whatever my strength allows me.

March 23, 2017 at 5:19 pm

@cely  I think it is not that easy. Yes this site is having different ways for earning but that’s not enough . One need lots of hard work to reach there. For me I don’t think I can earn that much amount from here. I would be happy if I can reach to 10$ in month too. Lol