Author Posts

August 2, 2016 at 2:08 am

@sunil Congratulations on your third redemption, and a big amount too! I would be happy if I can earn that amount in a month from all sites. 🙂

I do not have any redemption story to share for this month, I am still far away from the minimum payout, though I hope I can redeem in August.

Good to hear that you have such a systematic way to do all your tasks. This is really what I should learn and have been learning so far – How to juggle everything in my plate.

It’s nice to read the comments regarding another site too. I have joined that site, but am also too busy to participate much yet. I am fine with not knowing the coin value yet, and thought it would be a good place for me to blog, but SEO articles you mention stop me now. Though I would like to learn more about blogging or SEO, perhaps not now when I am always holding my baby and type. 😀

August 2, 2016 at 8:05 am

@Lee Ka I love writing all kind of articles including management and engineering related topics which I have never done on common sites because those will not fit in these sites well. As far SEO is concerned being an ex- online editor and moderator I have some knowledge about that too but the way some persons show off their authority that is not acceptable to me. I have enough sites where I can write and earn so why should I write for a site where even admin is not sure about his own site.

August 2, 2016 at 8:28 am

@suny  The worst is they are selective about whose blogs to edit. I see howlers in blogs that have been published. And you being a veteran writer and a successful writer at that I quite understand your reaction to this.

August 2, 2016 at 9:46 am

@ suny  lack of clarity is not a good sign. if the admin is not even sure about the vision then we should not have high hopes from the site.

August 2, 2016 at 10:38 am

@bestwriter They have deleted certain plagiarized posts on my report with a mail of their action to me but they have kept the points which they had promised to pass on to the reporter. They are indulged in all kind of unfair practice which will boomerang on them in the end.

August 2, 2016 at 10:59 am

I stopped posting the moment they changed a title of my post.The title was ‘I am in love with the sun’ and they changed it to ‘sun worshipper’

My posts are accepted everywhere and I do not need an editor to polish my posts.

August 2, 2016 at 11:17 am

@bestwriter In my case there was no change but they asked me to write disclaimer about a fruit’s health benefits. That was the first time I saw the expert as an authority and within next few minutes I had deleted all my posts. I had not seen any disclaimer on any other posts before nor anyone is writing any disclaimer on existing posts.

August 2, 2016 at 11:37 am

@bestwriter That’s weird for sure. They can’t make changes like that. I surely don’t want anybody to change my articles titles like that. That should be my choice only.

August 2, 2016 at 11:44 am

@Anand @bestwriter  Lately changes are being made on my literacybase posts too but they are only minor changes like adding a subtitle or highlighting some lines of the post in bold. And I must say that these minor changes made the post look even more impressive. But changing the title altogether is a a different matter. I had seen ‘Sun worshippers’ post and frankly speaking, I was wondering why you have given such a title when it doesn’t go along with the post.

August 2, 2016 at 11:46 am

@ suny I have read so many health benefit posts on various writing sites but never seen a disclaimer attached. Asking to write a disclaimer is strange indeed!

August 2, 2016 at 12:07 pm

@shaloo walia  My posts at LB too get a bit of a makeover but as you say the makeover is minor  (lol).  You found it odd when the title there was changed
And that put me off and I withdrew while there are so many posts doing the rounds there with so many mistakes. The editor apparently has a few in mind  to downsize them. But I will not let that happen. I have my pride and I know I write well.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by  bestwriter.

August 2, 2016 at 12:09 pm

@shaloo walia there is nothing wrong if we demand disclaimer on medical blogs by non medical practitioner but if you ask someone to post disclaimer for writing ‘a particular fruit is beneficial for constipation’ needs no disclaimer unless you wish to show that you are in the power-seat. I don’t care for such authorities and their sites even if they were paying $10 a post and in this case it is hardly going to be anything.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by  suny.

August 2, 2016 at 12:17 pm

@bestwriter I would prefer my posts/articles deleted rather than changed without my permission and sent a mail. I don’t see I have to write a disclaimer for telling them that I find eating Guava is as good or better than eating an apple. that is my preference and I go by that.

@suny That is what I mean –  selective attack.  Writers write what they have personally experienced and for that one need not have a disclaimer.

@bestwriter It’s better to write where one feels comfortable. The site has just started and already there have been changes in so many rules. Seems like they didn’t have a far-sighted vision.

Literacybase is slow but stable. As they say ‘slow and steady wins the race!’