Author Posts

August 2, 2016 at 12:21 pm

@suny  So they made the changes in your posts themselves and just informed you about it?? That’s really unprofessional…and unethical too! Even if they wanted changes, they could have told you to do so. I think they are just trying to play safe…or may be they are not too experienced and just overwhelmed by the sudden flow of writers to the site. They might have not anticipated it. This reminds me of BMN.

August 2, 2016 at 12:25 pm

@There is a group there where they are talking about the coin rate and what is being said here abaout.  Promptly comes the moderator with this

“There was a mention of what the rate might be if we were to calculate it right now. Mike say it was running to around 4 decimal points, just to give a rough idea. That was extrapolated by some members to be $0.0001 = 1 coin, and now people are spreading gossip. THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL VALUE OF A COIN. It’s a very rough estimation based on earnings from the very early days of the site. The official value of a coin will be announced in due course, and there will be an official notification at that time. In the meantime, let’s all please ask our questions of Mike in the forum rather than gossiping about this topic all over BlogBourne or on other sites. That kind of chatter can only hurt the site, which in turn impacts on how much each of you will earn here”

Even after the launch there is no news about the  coin rate, not news about what amount is required for redemption – atleast I have not seen it.

August 2, 2016 at 12:34 pm

@bestwriter So they still don’t want to open exchange rate even after launching. Admin said about 4 decimal points and now they are saying it was rough estimation. Is that mean they still not ready for announcing original rate in near future? How much users will have to wait for it? Too many questions and no answers. They are playing really safe game for now. As I have never seen site who allow their users to start their work, but even after launch users still don’t have idea about how much they will earn.

August 2, 2016 at 12:43 pm

@bestwriter  @Anand This is damage control thing going on now. Mike made a statement about the coin value without realizing the repercussions of it. And when they saw that the users are getting discouraged and might stop writing on the site then they have issued this another statement.

But one thing is for sure! I can understand some members still writing on blogjob even when it’s not paying but people’s trust in this new site is really unbelievable.

August 2, 2016 at 1:10 pm

What change @shaloo walia there was no change in my case but they asked me to write a disclaimer. I withdrew my all content instead. That is all. The estimated rate of coin did not matter in case as I have no content (but just 1) that will bring any revenue for me.

August 2, 2016 at 1:33 pm

@suny  I have reduced activity on both blogbourne and elitewriters. EW just seems like a wastage of time to me now. Instead I am focusing on Nick’s site.

August 2, 2016 at 2:16 pm

@sholoo walia   You are a sincere and dedicated writer and I see you are doing good there but if they stick to that fourth decimal payment pattern it would be a waste being there.

August 2, 2016 at 3:01 pm

hello , i m new member, i hope i can redeem every month

August 3, 2016 at 4:53 pm

@suny,happy to know that you have reached pay out for the third time.Such stories are inspiring for new members,who are yet to be very active.

August 3, 2016 at 5:01 pm

@bestwriter ,Congratulations to you.These facts about being paid your earnings on time have made our belief in this site stronger.Hope you keep on writing here.

August 3, 2016 at 5:41 pm

@calmgemini  Thanks.  I write short blogs and get around 15 cents. I also participate in various groups and regularly comment on blogs of others.

August 3, 2016 at 6:55 pm

Wow that’s a great achievement for all of you who have been able to redeem, i wonder when some of us will get there. but i am trying my best to try and get at least 1$ a day i find it quite hard to getto that point because of running up and down trying to run other errands. But as the days go by i am able to do something on the site which is good.