Author Posts

July 30, 2016 at 12:43 pm

Hi Guys, I have just redeemed for the third time on Literacy Base for $31.30. I wanted to do it tomorrow but probably I will be out of town for 2 days (not yet sure though) so I did one day in advance. Share your redemption story for this month please.

July 30, 2016 at 12:55 pm

That’s a great achievement @suny. Congrats. I have reached payout too but I shall redeem tomorrow.

I have faith in this site that pays.

July 30, 2016 at 1:21 pm

@ suny Wow… That’s really good amount in one month. 1$ in a day. Even I have redeemed my first payout here. But its not as big as you, just bit more than half of your amount. 

July 30, 2016 at 1:39 pm

I am glad to hear that @sunil. You have done a good job. You are too persistent in writing, in making things in print for us to read, to react, or to discuss. Until now, I haven’t yet received my first cash-out. As of this writing, I am barely $2 in my available balance. I would be again doubling my time to reach the minimum of $10.

I have been lately busy to the other site introduced to me by one of our friends here. However, I find it disgusting for my expectation has misled me. If I am to compare it to myLot, myLot is better than the said blog and also LiteracyBase.

July 30, 2016 at 2:37 pm

http://172.104.9.193/members/sunil/

Congrats on your 3 rd redemption, wow $31 is a huge amount, you did well.

I would be redeeming soon, maybe $18….

I was wondering, should I redeem today, 30th July or 31st July?

IS there any difference?

When is the deadline ? 30th or 31st?

I am still puzzle…

July 30, 2016 at 2:41 pm

@nakitakona13 I am not sure about that site as I found many of the articles copied content posted on that site. I knew immdiately the site is in wrong hands esp the newly appointed moderator has no idea on how to deal with such content.

Their emphasis is on grammar but Google looks at the duplicate  and send them low on PR.  talking bookish is something and knowing things in practicality is altogether different matter.  I just watched they have gone on defensive stance and trying to persuade revolting members.

By the way I had deleted my content first day itself and may or may not join that site unless I hear something positive about them.

July 30, 2016 at 2:44 pm

@peachpurple the deadline is tomorrow but I may or may not be in town besides it’s raining heavily here so my internet may fail that is why I am not taking any chance. I will use my current earning next month because I would need it every month anyways. Congrats for your redemption plans.

July 30, 2016 at 3:07 pm

@suny I did not wait for coin announcement but I got disgusted when our posts were being changed as also titles. We are proven writers. It is insulting to chop and change our posts.

July 30, 2016 at 3:12 pm

@bestwriter Even I was not worried about coin’s rate as I had done it way before (and you know it) Actually when I saw SEO expert as the final authority I took my content back when I still had the chance to do it. Later it was stopped for published posts but I was lucky I must say.

July 30, 2016 at 6:49 pm

I just redeemed – waiting for my third payment.

July 30, 2016 at 7:02 pm

It is for the same reason I too withdrew. What I notice some there have humbly accepted the interference I find it insulting.

July 30, 2016 at 7:16 pm

@bestwriter I am feeling sorry for that site now while the admin is trying to convince everyone that SEO is not important the SEO expert is posting about keywords and SEO on every post. She is even editing even admin’s post to show her importance. In fact she should concentrate on plagiarism but that is not her priority.

July 30, 2016 at 7:51 pm

Wow congrats for redeeming the third time. 🙂 It is my first time to redeem and the amount just a liitle bit over $10. I am hoping I will receive the money on the 10th next month without issues 🙂

July 31, 2016 at 1:02 am

That is a great achievement. How do you manage your time between Offline and Online committments?

July 31, 2016 at 9:37 am

@PEEUSH TRIKHA I am working on part time basis offline for last couple of years training the new marketing professionals in the same company where I used to be marketing manager. I spend lot of my spare time in my online activities and even while traveling.