Author Posts

July 31, 2016 at 9:47 am

@ suny  Even I wonder how you manage all your stuff. I personally have work on computers only for whole day, so that it is easy for me to give time on these stuff whenever I am free even from office. But you do lots of travelling and other things, still you are doing far better than me. You are like my idol.

July 31, 2016 at 10:58 am

@Anand  I do everything in a systematic way going deep in everything that will give me best results from a particular site and I utilize my resources as best as I can possibly do. That helps me keep ahead in whatever I line I chose for myself. 

July 31, 2016 at 6:20 pm

@ suny That’s really wonderful. I will try to follow you with all these. Unlike you I never go through in deep for anything. May be I am making mistake.

August 1, 2016 at 4:22 am

I had redeemed on 30 jul.

$18, waiting for payment in my paypal next month. Happy to be here rather than that site

August 1, 2016 at 9:09 am

@peachpurple. The site is officially launched but I do not see any new announcements about coins. Have you seen anything?

I redeemed here on July 30 as usual 10 dollars. I have a small amount to carry forward. I spent a lot of time there and hence could not contribute much here. I wrote 7 posts there which I have deleted there but did not back them up unfortunately.

August 1, 2016 at 10:27 am

@ suny  wow! congrats! that’s a huge amount. How many articles do you post per day? I have also redeemed for the third time but quite low than my last redemption. 

August 1, 2016 at 4:38 pm

Congrats guys, you deserved for you work hard here.You spend many hours and post many blogs. I do not know when shall I redeem , maybe it takes months hehehehe. I just enjoy here sharing under forum. I no longer submit a blog, useless. It takes days to wait and sometimes cost dismay for some rejections of a post as plagiarized when in fact no justice served.

August 1, 2016 at 5:36 pm

Wow @sunil That is a great amount!

I wonder how you manage to earn that in just one month!

I think your earning experience will be a great article for all users, and especially for newbies who are hesitant to join, or who have joined but are not doing much.

August 1, 2016 at 5:42 pm

@scheng1 Sure I will post a detailed article on how I have done it every month so far. I will keep every point in my mind and come up with everything in detail on 11th of this month. 🙂

August 1, 2016 at 8:17 pm

Congrats on your redemption. Now I have a problem. You are the 3rd person who said they received a redemption payment and another person indicated that this site does not have PayPal. If you don’t think my question is too personal, can you please tell me if you received your payment via PayPal? If I can’t use PayPal, I will have to leave this site. Even though I like the site.

CC: @support

August 1, 2016 at 8:23 pm

@Treathyl FOX You probably did not check our payment proof we all uploaded on this site. Yes this site paid me and others through PayPal that you can check in Pay Proof posts in the forums itself.

August 1, 2016 at 10:38 pm

Congratulations sir.I am a newbie.Its really giving me motivation in writing

August 1, 2016 at 10:53 pm

@SUSMITHA CS  Thank you we all are newbies here. Please read rewards section on top bar to understand this site better. 

August 1, 2016 at 11:01 pm

@ suny  Besides taking out time to write, the problem is also of ideas to write about. I really wonder how you get all these unique ideas to write about. You are truly an inspiration!