Author Posts

May 9, 2016 at 1:30 am

@support I am wondering what size an image should be to post here. I have tried resizing and nothing is working please help.

May 9, 2016 at 10:19 am

@support yeah, actually there were a few zeroes but I thought they didn’t matter and so I quoted the rounded off stats. it’s encouraging to see the prompt replies from the support. keep up the good work!

May 9, 2016 at 6:00 pm

Hi @kmccormick2,

I can see that people are having trouble while selecting the right dimensions of perfect image for blog post. So let me clear this.

Let us first Introduce you to the site “snappa.io“. It allows you to create your own feature images not only for blogs but for your social networking sites. However our main focus is the blog image size. So here are the dimensions:

For Blog Featured Image should be following:

• Image Type:Blog Featured Image
  • Width:1200px
  • Height:600px

Blog Side Images :

Width:   750px

• Height: 750px

[caption id="attachment_2919" align="aligncenter" width="591"]Blog Image Size Blog Image Size[/caption]

May 11, 2016 at 1:57 pm

@swalia Don’t be discouraged by the lack of earnings for likes on posts and such. You can easily earn from referrals instead. I have only three active posts on the site, and already more than 200 referrals. It adds up very quickly!

May 11, 2016 at 2:26 pm

@swalia Yes, I agree with ruby, don’t be discouraged. I believe there are ways that we can earn better here, we just need to find it out, as support said this to us as well.

For me, I enjoy participating in forums, as I can really learn a lot from others, and I am trying to help whenever possible too. This is the way really helps to boost my earnings. I think submitting blog posts is good too, as ruby said, we can also earn from the referring visitors, and we might get some referrals as well if we share them in social media sites or other forums. I believe the more active we are, the better earnings we will get. I am still working hard to think of a topic for my next post. 😀

@support Thank you for clarifying that, that’s really helpful for us when we are creating images for our blog posts. I have not try out snappa.io, I will definitely take a look at that as well.

May 12, 2016 at 10:03 am

@ruby3881 200 referrals? wow! That’s pretty impressive! I have never been good at getting referrals. I have only one referral on this site. I will try to bring some more people on board. Thanks for the suggestion!

May 12, 2016 at 10:05 am

@kaka135 thanks for your suggestions dear! I can see that you are pretty active at forums. I think I need to change my strategy on this site. I am always more focused on writing posts but I guess, here writing comments in forums is more lucrative.

May 13, 2016 at 12:51 am

@ruby3881 Do you mean you have more than 200 referral signups or referring visitors?

@swalia I am not good at getting referrals as well, I have no idea how to start and what to do. It’s good that you have one referral now, you will be able to get more and earn more too. 🙂

I always enjoy participating in forums, whether getting paid or not, I just think it’s fun to interact with others, and learn from others too.

May 13, 2016 at 2:43 am

@ruby3881 If you are meaning 200 signups then I may as well give up. LOL But thinking about it more I think you are referring to the visitors right? I just checked on how many I have and it is at 324 and I have been sharing posts again so hopefully that is going to go up some more. This is how I am getting my money, since my blog posts are not earning me much. But I will not give up yet.

I do not have any sign up referrals yet either, but I am hoping that I might get one by sharing the blog posts I have here. I am crossing my fingers for this to happen. I would love to earn more money here, but for now I like to interact with my new friends. 🙂

May 13, 2016 at 3:55 am

@morgoodie You got really a lot of referring visitors! That’s good. Do you know which sites you got the most traffics from?

I think this is a good way for us to earn here too!

I am not good at getting referrals too, hope we’ll get one soon. But I agree with you, interacting with friends here is fun, so I just enjoy participating in the forums and blogging, and I believe the earning will just grow by itself. I believe in law of attraction. When we think positively, we will attract positive outcome. 🙂

May 13, 2016 at 4:19 am

@kaka135  I am not sure which sites I am getting the traffic from. I know that @ruby3881 has shared it on Twitter. I am sharing on Twitter, FB, Google+, Stumbleupon, and Pinterest. You can find it under the profile tab when you click on your name under Hello. It does not say where the visitors came from though so I do not know. It would be nice, but I will just keep sharing on those that I mentioned. My guess would be mostly Twitter and FB though as those are the ones that I am most active on. I am sure that you have a lot of visitors too. This is how you make the money here: visitor referrals. At least, in my opinion.

May 13, 2016 at 4:40 am

@morgoodie Yes, I just checked mine, and the referring visitors are 270. I didn’t expect it to be so much, I think I only got over 100 yesterday.  But I did share in a few sites yesterday, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and also StumbleUpon. I am thinking if there’s a way for us to know which site drives us more traffic, as I read from others, they know this clearly, but I don’t. 😀

I also shared some in Tumblr. Have you tried out Tumblr? It looks fun too! 🙂

I agree that it’s a good earning, as we just shared once, and the visitors might just keep coming to the site.

May 13, 2016 at 5:50 am

I am not sure how they know which sites. Hopefully, someone who does know will enlighten us on this subject. I have not checked out Tumblr yet. I run out of time to do everything. 🙂 I will have to do that in the next few days so that I can share there too.

May 13, 2016 at 6:01 am

@morgoodie Oh my gosh, no I meant visitor referrals! I have only two signup referrals to date, but will keep trying to add more. I now have I think 329 visitor referrals, and that number climbs whether or not I’m active on the site. I just keep sharing the links 🙂

I am grateful that LiteracyBase has no limits on how many posts we can publish in a day, nor does the site cap earnings from any one activity such as referrals. I think that sites that offer higher rewards but cap the amount a user can earn in one day, are actually doing themselves a disservice. People will generally tend to only do the bare minimum to obtain a reward. If they hit a ceiling on earnings, or if the site removes an incentive, people stop the behaviour. And right now we can see the results of that on other sites.

By offering a lower incentive per task, but having no ceiling, LiteracyBase is encouraging us to be consistent in our efforts. I think that will pay off for everyone concerned.

May 13, 2016 at 6:13 am

@ruby3881  I figured that was what you meant, although that would be amazing. LOL  I do not have a sign up referral yet, but I will still keep sharing since that seems to be the way to make my earnings grow.  I agree that putting a cap on earnings can be detrimental for the site since people will only do that and nothing more. If they are making a certain amount in a day that is all they are going to do and be happy with it. I think I can see the benefit of the type of earning here at LB. I was getting discouraged but I just have to talk to everyone and see that even if I am not earning a lot, I still like being here. I am going to strive to find the right method of earning for me and be happy with it. I am still getting practice and learning new things and I like doing that.