Author Posts

April 26, 2016 at 6:09 pm

Hi there,

We have observed that people who are getting confused about how to start with LiteracyBase? Or do this Paying Social Network Actually pays? Or what are the activities do they need to perform In order to get paid?

LiteracyBase Post Content And Share

Earn Rewards by Posting Content and Sharing Online

These are some common questions that often arise when people are going to start work on literacybase. let me and our old users take the liberty to guide you on this.

For those who are getting hard time to start, either they don’t read the reward page or did not watch the video tutorial that we have designed for the newcomers. So, I will highly recommend you to read all the steps and watch that video. They explains everything about where to start and how you get paid to do simple Posting comments, Blogs, Creating Or Participating in the discussion like this.
Let me give you little glimpse on writing techniques. If you are really good in writing or you have something incredible to share deeply then you can post an article. This will earn you some good amount of rewards. If you find any relevant article in our blogs and you find that you can add more value to this article by posting your precious knowledge then do post comments on it.

If you think that you can’t really write deep articles of 300+ words then don’t worry you can still participate in discussions like this. You can create discussions on any topic or respond to any discussion with limited plus important information and still earn.

On the other end you are not really in mood to write anything. you still can make big rewards by just sharing useful articles and discussion on your social network like Facebook, twitter and etc. There is the way you can share such useful Information on your Social networking pages where you have high volume of followers and likes. You earn every time users visit to that shared article or topic / discussion. There is no limitation to share, comments and post. All you need is the dedication and Interest.

P.S: If you still have questions then you may feel free to ask here. We will be happy to help you. 🙂

May 5, 2016 at 8:55 pm

Dear support sir/madam.

My blog post got approved today. Do we get paid for views from social media sites like twitter and face book? Will we get paid more for longer and high quality blogs?

May 5, 2016 at 9:07 pm

Hi @krishnaa – The Answer is Yes! you will earn by sharing any article or Forum topic on your social media sites like Facebook, twitter, Google+ and etc. Whenever someone visits the site using your shared content then you will get points.  As stated clearly that you may earn more by producing more quality content with quantity of course. Hope you find this useful.

Thanks – Support

May 5, 2016 at 10:24 pm

May I know if the blog has been rejected. Do you inform members?Do you inform them of what part they need to improve on their blog or the reason why you reject the blog? I really hope you have something like that, although in time, it will become tedious since you will be checking a lot of blogs.

I and my friends that I brought to this sites are bloggers. We are bloggers that are united with sharing and expressing our thoughts. Of course, we want to get paid. Since your site has the avenue for it, we want to join you, we want to be part of the blogging team. However, we want to know your standard and try out if we can able to fulfill it. I hope you able to inform us about blog rejection and what the site really needs in order for a blog to be posted.

I submitted one, my review about the site. It assumed it is rejected but I am still hoping. I also want to know the rate of the blog or we will be earning from that blog because of the views it gets from the internet. How many days till the blog will be approve, also. Thank a lot Admin.

May 6, 2016 at 2:56 am

I agree with @Grecy, it would be good to know what the reasons were if our post gets rejected, so we can improve ourselves and write better quality posts in future, and this will benefit the site as well.

@Grecy I think your post has been approved, though I haven’t read it yet, I saw it when I browsed through the blog last night. Moreover, as stated in FAQ section, we will be able to see the status of our post. I haven’t submit any blog post yet, so I have no idea how it’ll be shown to us.

@krishnaa Thanks for asking that question. It’s good for us to know too. So, we can actually share any posts, not only our posts, but our referral code will be added to the sharing link, am I right?

May 6, 2016 at 11:13 am

May I know, are we allowed to write blogpost about other sites?

Can we add our referral links?

Can we mention other sites in our comments?

Thanks

May 6, 2016 at 1:19 pm

@peachpurple It is stated in the FAQ that we cannot add our referral links to our blog post. I am interested to know if we can mention about other sites in the blog post and also our comments too, just to share about the site, but not gaining referrals. 🙂

May 6, 2016 at 1:46 pm

Can we review a site as our blog points but will not post a referral link? It might look useless because the blog poster will not earn anything but sometimes the poster just want to introduce a site other than this that could help other people to earn.

May 8, 2016 at 5:18 am

@support

dear sir/madam,

May I know whether it is possible to edit my blogpost after it had been approved and published online?

In addition, it is possible to edit my post under “Awaiting for approval” mode?

Can I edit my blog post under Draft mode ?

I cannot find any edit button on the page itself.

Please advice, much appreciated for your help.

May 8, 2016 at 11:59 am

Dear All,

Option for editing is disabled for Newbies and is available for higher rankers. But if you still want to edit your post at any point of time (before / After) approval, then you can send a private message to Support and we will make the required changes.

May 8, 2016 at 3:34 pm

How much points do we earn for a published blog post? How many points for the comments/ likes on our posts?

May 8, 2016 at 3:50 pm

@swalia blog points depends on the blog as there are blogs that posted and earned 0.20. Actually it ranges from 0.2-0.1, I am not sure of the definite points. It depends on the blog you posted.

I don’t think we have likes on this site.

0.005-0.02 on comments on forum depends on the length or the quality. I am not sure of the blog comment points. If you want, you can check on your My History after replying to a blog posts as I hardly remember what points I got when I visited a certain blog post.

May 8, 2016 at 4:50 pm

We need to give credit to images that we upload in our posts. I did not do it in one of the posts. Where and how do I include it.

May 8, 2016 at 9:47 pm

@grecy I got .005 points each for two posts of mine that were published yesterday. But it’s discouraging to know that we won’t get any points for the comments or likes on our posts. I asked support and they said that we get points only for the referrals on our post.

May 9, 2016 at 12:46 am

Hi @swalia,

Hope you are doing well, let us correct you. These are not the correct stats that you mentioned here. You may recheck the credited points, there must be some fewer zeros 🙂 . You can get points to create qualitative or quantitative comments as described. Just one liner comments won’t make any difference as far as earning is concerned.

Let us know in case of any query.

P.S: Our Moderators will award some extra points to those hardworking writers. Who’s articles are ranking good in search engines or social sites. So, Don’t be disappointed. We are always with Quality and Hardworking writers.

regards – Support