Author Posts

February 27, 2017 at 5:44 pm

yeah there are many mylotters around. I was referred by a mylotter @amitkokiladitya and I am very thankful to her for inviting me and encouraged me to blog here. After that I have referred 4 my lotters here and they are enjoying your time here as well. If cely you have invited me early, i could have earned more dollars lol. Now we will all work like a team and enjoy our time here on l b

February 27, 2017 at 6:28 pm

@Shavkat, hehehe, I know them, I met them there at Mylot.They also interact my posts.There are already six people including you I invited to join here.Let us be happy for they can help this site become stronger for the writers here, the Mylotters are seasoned and nice writers.

We can have a team with them to help too.

February 27, 2017 at 6:34 pm

@HARPREET SINGH ,hehehe, it is not late my friend. I am also new here 4 months hehehe, still newbie that is why new LOL.There are so many Mylotters for the person who invited you to join here is not known by me there, but I am so happy to see many writers our friends from Ml who are joining us.

You are the blogger of the century here hehehehe.Maybe your earning now almost reach $ 100,lol.But my friend was paid here $80. I no longer see him here, maybe on migration status,lol.Cheers for us all.

February 27, 2017 at 6:42 pm

Yes..even I came to know about it from Mylot. Since then I have loved this place.
The main credit goes to @happsingh who is my referral here but as made me learn to enjoy this place.
Thank you everyone.

February 27, 2017 at 6:49 pm

@DR KOKIL AGARWAL,Hi Doc? It is so obvious that you are enjoying here too. I think your friend Shing plans to invite all Indian writers there at Mylot hehehehe.I am so overwhelmed with this knowledge many Mylotters are here joining us at Literacy Base. Cheers for our happiness whose passion is to write.

February 27, 2017 at 7:13 pm

lol, no, no, not 100. I am only at 43 now and will try to add some. Before I will gonna request for redemption on 28th Feb.

Your friend earned, 80 Dollars, and why is it not here now?? What migration??

February 27, 2017 at 7:23 pm

@lovern It is a good thing that were able to find LB. Recently, I went back to mylot and reconnected with mylotters. I have still the spooky feeling here in LB sometimes. The responses are too fast in ML. At least, I have the feeling of not being bored here. The more writers, the happier it can be.

February 28, 2017 at 8:29 am

Hello Cely .. Thank you for liking my love story. Actually, we have more downs than ups in our relationship especially on the latter part. But I am a widower now. He died on June 3, 2010. Almost seven years already.

February 28, 2017 at 8:41 am

I have noticed, too.

It’s a great thing we are here in LB and in Mylot. These two sites are really great! Hopefully, more mylotters will join LB.

February 28, 2017 at 10:08 am

Hello Cely.. Thanks so much for liking my love story. Though it is not as colorful as you think. We also have more downs than ups in our relationship.  I am now a widower, he left us June 3, 2010, almost seven years already.

February 28, 2017 at 10:13 am

Ha ha ha ha… I found myself funny. I thought my first reply didn’t get through so I typed another reply. I tried to delete my first reply but I can’t. It is really different here…

February 28, 2017 at 12:00 pm

Lot of mylot users joined yesterday. I checked some of the articles posted yesterday and few of the users mentioned Mylot. So it seems lot of members are moving from there to here. And that is a good thing.

February 28, 2017 at 3:04 pm

@HARPREET SINGH ,heheheeh, I think he is now in United States working as a researcher in a very big company. He told me before that he was hired in US with a high pay as a professional researcher. His pay is $ 25,000 monthly. He might be happy now in his new world.

Share me update of your redemption. I may redeem tonight before 10 in the evening here , Philippines time. Good luck. You have a very good pay here. I also reached threshold in mylot but very small only $7 for two months interacting here. You see, you have a better pat here.

Congrats friend.I will redeem only $12 here so busy in school.

February 28, 2017 at 3:13 pm

@Shavkat, That is normal feeling for the interactions in Mylot is great and this site is different for this is a blog site unlike mylot.In mylot I sometimes feel bored about talking about pets, cats, dogs, flowers hehehehehehe and some foods and sometimes not so appealing to my senses, but there are topics there that I like too and topics owned by great writers. I sometimes visit mylot for I am always busy in school. I arrive home almost 7 in the evening everyday, and spend some hours here for regardless of interactors and commenters we ares till paid. That is what I like here, calm, no one is above the law,LOL. In ML, there are so many reporters to report you and send some negative words towards your post especially those post too short , one sentence hehehe.No matter what, there is no site like mylot full of fun. What I also most here is, it is calm and remote, but impact of blogs are so great that outsiders may join our discussion in the blogs that are approved and posted.

February 28, 2017 at 3:17 pm

@Cristina,Hi Cris? Sorry to hear about the death of your husband. I thought he is still alive until this time and continue living in a love as deep as the ocean and as high as the mountain. May I know the cause of his death and how old was he when he passed away? That was so sickening. That is what I do not like in life, but that thing is real we supposed to accept for man is mortal, only God is immortal.

Thanks .