Author Posts

February 28, 2017 at 3:21 pm

@Christi Ann Tonel Espinol,Hi? yes, true , soon many will join us here and it is also true that these two sites are great. Despite slow income in mylot, but there are lots of fun there that I like most and feel missing about some fun and Mylotters caring thoughts and ways.

Let us be happy and thankful for those who would join here are great writers and could make this site stronger as ever. Let us be thankful for having joined here.

February 28, 2017 at 3:27 pm

@ Mahesh ,That is true , there are so many Mylotters joining here now and we have to be happy so that we can build an empire here through our interactions and discussions in forum. I noticed you have so many blogs posted here. I hope you can redeem this month.Our friend Shinh is going to redeem more or less $45 this month. He is so happy to have a better income than Mylot. My income there in ML for two months is $7 hehehe.

Good luck to us all here.

February 28, 2017 at 3:28 pm

Agree it’s not dying. But it’s just too low earning that makes it harder to spend time on the site. I do think that reaching even 50 cents is harder there. I can barely reach 10 cents even if I spend like 1 day there.

February 28, 2017 at 3:32 pm

@mahesh, Okay, that is right and also true that income there is so very slow that, yet lotters make us happy.Writers there made me happy and helped me a lot eased some troubles in my love life,lol.

February 28, 2017 at 3:45 pm

Interesting to know how  people test different avenues to get some income which may pay a few bills. I find for writing articles in Literacybase a better option. While at mylot the shorter version form of commenting works. I have yet to try and blog hear as I have to learn to blog. But I find the money you get from writing on forums is instant hence I prefer writing my articles there,  one more thing is there is no need for the articles to be approved by a team so I know I am going to earn assuredly, but I have to say I got the feedback that the quality of my articles have been well accepted here and to whomsoever I have shared till now.

This way my shares are an advertisement for my articles and Literacybase which I try to do. I also post my articles in groups too. Even there they are well read. All in all the more the merrier should be the motto.

February 28, 2017 at 4:35 pm

I have decided to increase the amount of website I am working on. This is to make sure that I am investing my time in right channel. For example, I only spend time on mylot when I have free time from other work. This way I am saving a lot of time. And also focusing on sites which are worth for earning money.

February 28, 2017 at 4:56 pm

@Krishna Kumar, That is the best thing to do while we are here to write blogs for in so doing earning is better.We can also earn better in discussion if discussion is longer like what you are doing in this topic your discussion is longer. We can obviously se the flow of our income, It is indeed much better here than the other site very slow.

February 28, 2017 at 7:00 pm

I too am an old Mylot guy- since 2008. Interestingly, I started becoming active again on revamped Mylot last year, and again this month.
I am ptrikha_2 there.

February 28, 2017 at 7:10 pm

And we even have guys on Mylot who also have had been on Wikinut and good at writing and even at poetry.
I earned 0.08+ yesterday on Mylot, and looking to spend more time regularly there.
And looks like LB and Mylot are at top in this genre of writing and discussions.

March 1, 2017 at 2:15 am

@PEEUSH TRIKHA,I was also at wikinut hehehehehe but the pay there was so ridiculous 47 pesos in one year hahaha and my salary for teaching is 276 pesos per hour. That site was useless site using people’s ability and it’s they that benefited the writers works. I wonder , there are still writers there at wikinut writing despite no pay.They are the real stupids,LOL. I visit here early morning quarter to five because I will apply for redemption. Are you going to redeem this month?

March 2, 2017 at 3:34 pm

@cely ,

Really! So who are these myLotters also that you were able to invite here?

I invited some to come here, but they haven’t yet. Maybe because they are busy with their full-time jobs while others are already settled of just being there because they don’t need the extra earnings anymore. ha ha ha

March 2, 2017 at 3:48 pm

I think I noticed few here last few days. I am not sure if they find this place better over mylot. But it seems that the mylot users are coming a lot these days. I have seen 2 users so far. And they are posting so far just fine. I have seen 4 articles from them. I wanted to invite some of the friends from other sites. I just can’t think they may adjust considering a lot of them don’t want to write. And that’s something that is hard for them. So Mylot can be a good place in such case. Not a lot of people can write effectively. And they may only be good for the forum interaction. So they may not be earning as high as mylot.

March 2, 2017 at 4:40 pm

@ Dina , Hi friend? Try to browse the first page of this discussion, you will know who these mylotters are. I also cannot memorize their names, but the introduced themselves here as mylotters.I am not the one inviting them but Shing, the sports blogger here hehe . He is the one inviting Indians there in ML to join here like Dr. Kokil and more.Please try to open the first and second pages of this discussion, take care and be safe.

March 2, 2017 at 4:46 pm

@mahesh, Hi? You are right, mylotters who joined here are seasoned writers. Some of them are mylot writers for 8 years, 10 years more or less. I am there too for a year now and earn only the minimum sometimes more depending on the interactions made.I feel bored interacting having a very very small cent to earn. I better spend it here one hour submit a blog, discuss more and see the flow of our earning. Let us hope and pray this site stays with us for some years to enjoy life writing, and making friendships with virtual people.

I am happy to be here.

March 2, 2017 at 5:23 pm

@tarasquirrel welcome to being a part of Literacybase. I hope you enjoy our posts here as well as enjoy the discussions.
I have a special bond with Mylot but Literacybase is also one of my current favorites.