Author Posts

February 26, 2017 at 6:33 pm

I am also a Mylotter that is why I sense these new writers who are here now.Those whom I invited and are active here too are my friends from Mylot. Next days there will be two or three to join us here. I would like to welcome you all guys.Let us have our teamwork here, still as one like in the other site.I hope to see those three people so eager to join here.

These Mylotters are great writers and proven strong people that also like some fun like me, Lol. We also need some recreations in our mind even through sa ha ha ha, this will surely ease some boredom and and worries which are normal feelings as human beings.

Have a nice Sunday and have a good night from my country to yours.

February 26, 2017 at 7:34 pm

I guess lot of sites are dying so the people are scattered around. So mylot, forumcoin and Literacybase have the common people around. It’s fun to have familiar faces around. That way it does not get bored. You too have a good week ahead.

February 27, 2017 at 1:58 am

I am also a myLotter that has joined LB, I actually heard about the site on my lot so thought I would try it out. I see a few people from here and mylot are also on forum coin so I am planning to join that site as well and see how it goes. Every site a person joins is a good way to interact and on top of it an awesome way to earn a bit extra to pay the smaller bills. Hope you have a great Sunday further.

February 27, 2017 at 8:18 am

Hello.It is true that there are some Mylotters here and i am one of them. Actually got reffered here by a fellow MyLotter and it is actually a nice site to be on.

This is almost like MyLot. The diference is that it is harder to get come income there than it is here. That is one of the things that drew me to the site. I found this system quite pleasing and decidedto give it a try. All i can say is so far i am loving it.

I  am not sure but i think, just like on MyLot, we can make some friends here too. Especially from our groups and forums where we are active. Also Another thing i liked was the 300 word count for a blog. It is something they should have on MyLot. Those discussion that have one one frase or question were not pleasant.

I do not intend to stop writing on Mylot though. I like writing there also. Now i need to divide my time between both but i am sure i can manage to do so.

February 27, 2017 at 8:25 am

Hi I found this site from my lot to since I am on my lot to. Just do not drift away from my lot we need to keep the comment going on there to. Let hope the two writing sites get stronger and stay for a while.

February 27, 2017 at 8:55 am

this is good new to Literacybase team, let us welcome mylotters here.

Luckily I didn’t join mylot back then

February 27, 2017 at 10:53 am

I have to agree with Sarah. It’s harder to get income on Mylot than here. Considering even reaching 50 cents takes days for some. And some people on mylot can make 10$ per month without any much hard-work. Then again, many of us are in earning search so it all depends on where we find the source.

February 27, 2017 at 12:51 pm

I am also a mylotter  who was invited to join here. But honestly, I really do not know yet how this site works. It is somewhat different from mylot which is so easy to use. But I am sure that I will enjoy my stay here especially now  that I have already see some mylot members here.

February 27, 2017 at 1:18 pm

@mahesh,Correction friend,Mylot is not dying, it just has slow rate, but Mylotters there like me have lots of fun and we do not care much about our pay for we only do easy tasks there to comment and interact and seldom write posts. Mylot is a great site with great, nice, bright and kind lotters.

I am so happy to see them here helping the site grow stronger.

February 27, 2017 at 1:22 pm

@Tracy ,Hi Tracy, nice to see a Mylotter here. yes, that is true what we earn in a site helps us pay some bills and buy some simple yet useful stuffs as a souvenir of our effort. We also pay ourselves hehehehe. Let us have teamwork here sharing what we can to help our figure grow. Take care.

February 27, 2017 at 1:29 pm

@sarah Freitas,Hi sarah, nice to see you here joined .Let us enjoy writing blogs.If you write three long blogs, you can have $1 , and in discussion forum like this, we are also paid. I am so sure that as days go by and see how your income works, you will happily write more and blog more. There are many of us here. I already had invited 4 Mylotters and they are happily inspired by their income.

Let us have our teamwork of sharing thoughts and feelings here. Mylotters are seasoned writers.Thank you for sharing your feelings, very much appreciated.

February 27, 2017 at 1:32 pm

@david Hersh ,Hi David? Nice meeting you here at LB. I hope you had met me there in Mylot.Let ud make this site stronger through our teamwork. Have a nice blogging here.

February 27, 2017 at 1:35 pm

@peachpurple,You may join there peach just to meet many people there or writers there worldwide. I met them there, e do not care much about how much to earn there, but how much fun we feel. There are many nice people there and I feel Mylot my second home. Almost all of us there feel ML our second home.

February 27, 2017 at 1:40 pm

@Cristina ,Hi Cristina?Nice meeting you here a Mylotter too like me. By the way, I have just read your love story and you made me cry for I remember my love life not colorful and triumphant as yours.That was a very nice love story of your life. You are so lucky to have found the right husband.

February 27, 2017 at 4:49 pm

I didn’t notice some of these people. I am not sure if they are using different names here. If I am going to drop names, I think you, Dina and I are from mylot. Regardless, it is a good news since we are increasing in numbers. Hopefully, they will be active here too.