Author Posts

June 6, 2016 at 6:01 pm

If you are a fast typist or encode, you could create a blog with 300 words for one or two minutes. But if you are that kind of person who “seek and ye shall find”, it will take 30 minutes or an hour for such length of a blog. So it depends on the typing skill of a writer. And when it regards to go online after you are done with your blog, it would take no longer than one day or 24 hours.

June 6, 2016 at 8:48 pm

I can’t write that long, I always say that, but see how my blogs went out, 1000+ words and I am glad I am earning good from it. For now on I will not say anything, not judge myself in writing blogs. I will just blog when I feel it regardless of words but of course more than 300 words.

July 2, 2016 at 6:19 am

Well, I think the minimum length is 300 words. The approval will always be the admin part. The blog should be eye-catching by using photos in pixabay. I had known this from the team of Literacy Base. They had messages me privately.

August 27, 2016 at 1:11 pm

I am the newbie here as well, yet  published any blog for the time being. This is always the question raised by the newbie. Regarding how long it required for an approval for the blog, I think it depends on the working time of the admin.

For those living in the east, like India, Asia countries, if we publish a blog in the earlier morning, we might need to wait till the admin in the Western country get to work for checking on the blog.

So, it would be our evening time at that time, I guess.

August 27, 2016 at 1:14 pm

By the way, I heard the the earning of a post would be varied from 18 cents to  maximum 22 cents, depends on  the quality and the quantity of the blog, would there by anyone, especially those veteran would like to share on their experience?

Many thanks!

August 27, 2016 at 1:20 pm

Regarding how long it would take for writing a 300 words post, I think it is not the issue of  fast typist or  slow typist as this is not a typing contest. It is all about idea sharing.  Inspiration, is hard to come to me, sometimes.

Same as the task of information collecting as well, thus it could be a tough job for a blogger to create a blog. Thus, reward is important to encourage the blogger to produce more.

August 27, 2016 at 1:32 pm

@Ceci Chow as much I know the maximum limit is 35 cents but there is no limit for minimum. I have heard people got lower than 10 cents for their posts.

August 27, 2016 at 3:33 pm

We write 300 words here but the pay is too small and the approval is also too long to wait. I do not know this time if there is recent change . My last 2 blogs were approved within the day.For almost three weeks now, I have not submitted a blog.

November 10, 2016 at 7:43 pm

In writing a blog for literacybase, I think there is no limit or maximum count. As long as you fulfill the minimum count which is 300 words.

However, as for my own understanding about the “blog length issue” , the longer article, the higher the payment.

I suggest that you try to submit blogs with different word countings to see it yourself the differences.

November 10, 2016 at 7:48 pm

The first time I submitted a blog, it takes two days before it was being approved. So, I was thinking maybe there are many blogs being submitted to be reviewed that’s why it takes much time to be officially accepted.

So, I was thinking maybe there are many blogs being submitted to be reviewed that’s why it takes much time to be officially accepted.

Am also wondering if how much they pay for every blog? 🙂 :-):-)

Maybe i should try also to submit more blogs with different length. 🙂 🙂

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by  Cassy Janine.

February 2, 2017 at 2:51 pm

Since I joined last January 11, once I have submitted a post, in a little while it is already published.
And the bank after a while is also already updated, that fast !

February 2, 2017 at 4:19 pm

Hello there my friend. The minimum requirements for posting an article is 300 words. That is the minimum and I noticed that if you wrote the minimum amount of words they will pay you the minimum wage as well which is $0.10. So if you want to get the $1.00 per post you going to write way longer than 300 words.

February 2, 2017 at 5:48 pm

@Dina, You are lucky friend for when I invited you to join here, I already have something to brag you for every blog submitted, takes only few seconds to its approval unlike previously, it took almost 2 days approval. That was because the site moderators have tried to change the approval platform for many went away.

This time when the moderation is fast, those who went away, came back hehehe.Plus, those site like Tiny cent and Blogbourne where they are in after leaving this site shut down. They come back fora reason. Let us grab the time while the moderation is still fast. I am afraid the site would change somehow if many do not cooperate like sending or reporting to site admin about some illegal activities done here.

Life is great we have to cherish, and God is the greatest we have to thank for everything.

February 2, 2017 at 5:54 pm

@Seth, Should you like to earn $2 per day for few hours, blogging only, submit 7 blogs of different titles not one blog with thousand words.Split the words at 700 each blog to have a unique post or blog. If desire only $1 per fay, submit 4 blogs at 600 words each blog.

I submit 3 to 4 blogs a day at more or less 600 words at $1 rate, better than none or no paying at all.

February 2, 2017 at 5:57 pm

@sky8288
There is no max limit for blog. You can get more if you write Quality blog post.
Please refer to this : http://172.104.9.193/new-blog-post/

Thanks – Support