Author Posts

May 4, 2017 at 11:57 am

yes lets wait and see. time will tell right?!

May 4, 2017 at 12:07 pm

@happsigh, hi friend? I feel your agony for no matter how, the truth remains that you spent your perspiration and current to write those blogs.We never know the real score of this non-paying of you.After May 17, let us not expect your payment to come.It is so hurting feeling for it was not your fault submitting those blogs solely on crickets though they vary in events dates.Maybe they are not yet finalizing how much to pay you and only by may 10-17 of this month when final amount will be sent to your pay pal and just accept how much would that be. What is important is to suffice your feeling.

In case no payment at all, please be ready to face that failure for not all the time that we succeed in all that we like.You have to ready yourself to move on ans start a new life again embracing another avenue more challenging than what you expect here. Always remember that God knows what is best for us and he knows what is best for you.” Sick.

Trust the Lord and pray so hard minute to minute.Take good care of your heart.

May 4, 2017 at 12:21 pm

@simplym Yeah only time will and need to wait patiently at least till 15-17th May.

@lovern yeah will need to move on after 17th May, whats the benefit in keep waiting and messaging support, if they are not replying and not even paying for the payment redeemed in Feb and march

May 4, 2017 at 12:33 pm

@happsingh, That is a good boy ready to face challenges in life. There is no way waiting for nothing in case after May 10=17 no payment at all. Time heals a broken heart and there might be a better site that likes blogs solely on crickets. Just save your blogs someday, you can use them to other sites wanting blogs on crickets, you’ll never know what God likes you to do and receive, His blessing.

To God be the Glory.

May 4, 2017 at 4:29 pm

@lovern yeah you are absolutely right. Hope some good news coming in between 10-17th May, otherwise as you said, need to move on

May 4, 2017 at 4:47 pm

@happsingh,That is very good of you to prove that you are a man of virtue broader in understanding and having positive vales that would lead you to a better tomorrow.Life is truly beautiful no matter what.Have a god night and see yo later. I am hungry now hehehehe. Take care and from here to visit ml after eating.

May 5, 2017 at 8:01 am

Good luck! Hope it works out in the end and they stick their promise to pay you for your time šŸ™‚

May 6, 2017 at 4:40 pm

@lovern What more can i do, I don’t have any other option.

@simplym yeah hopefully, but they haven’t Ā mentioned any time

May 6, 2017 at 5:53 pm

@happsingh, don’t beg my friend, you are not poor, let time heals your broken her and dreams should there be no pay for you at all. God is a merciful God.

May 6, 2017 at 10:04 pm

To be honest, I have not seen admin , support around lately.

May 29, 2017 at 9:12 am

Anyone have paid yet ?Ā  ORĀ  Still the Moderators are behind the screen when we request for Payment ?

May 29, 2017 at 10:04 am

@Kumar, none is paid here for the month of April redemption. I think we better forget about our payment for they can not anymore pay us. The meaning of not showing here and answering our message mean they run away from their obligation to pay the writers here.We only have two days left for the month of May to end, after May 31, let us not anymore expect that they pay us.They should pay us before the close the site.Though no words from them to tell us they are closing, but action speaks more than words. the meaning of not showing here and not answering our messages is they abandon this site and neglect their responsibility to pay the people working hard for them.

They never care us all.Let us therefore forget our fate here so we can move on.

May 29, 2017 at 10:41 am

@happsingh ,

Try messaging them again. Have you never ever been paid here?

Maybe you should analyze your posts, if they were credible enough to be believed that it were made by you.

If they are really yours, then tell them.

But if not, then don’t expect to be paid anymore.

Just my advise , my friend.

May 29, 2017 at 9:30 pm

I hope that admin and support will give us some reasons that we could understand.

If they are facing financial problems, at least let us know, we can wait.

I hope to hear some positive feedback soon because I wanted to submit articles again