Author Posts

April 22, 2017 at 9:38 am

I hope everything is okay in your waiting this time.So that your heart won’t sink to loneliness and uncertainty, try to divert your attention to other things to forget for a moment your long awaited pay. We do not know what happens and what causes the site to fulfill their promise to you.However, there was no date set for them to pay you and no refusal so that’s it they assure you of their silence to mean yes to pay you ehem.Be happy for that is how our loving God wants us to do. What is money after all if sick of too much worries.okay? have a nice weekend with your love.Enjoy every moment with yur love of life, ehem.

April 26, 2017 at 12:09 pm

Keep us updated… hope you will be paid 🙂

April 26, 2017 at 12:45 pm

@michelle, Hi Mich? What is the update of our friend Singh? Is he already paid for his two months redemption? I am so worried about him and the cause why his blogs are not yet done scrutinizing by the moderators and owners, so sad when there is plagium to immediately check if fake blogs or not. He should have been stopped sending the same titles on crickets. Actually that was what I feared about every time I see his blog he same om crickets. Let us just hope end of this month he will be even not the exact price.

April 26, 2017 at 1:00 pm

@happsingh did you receive your payment or are you still waiting? I hope they paid you as I know it has been a long wait for you.

April 26, 2017 at 3:22 pm

@simplym,  @lovern @traceh I would have love to keep you updated but i was not updated any time by the Admin or even the @support.

I am not yet paid and also did not even received any information or message or update from the support or the admin

April 26, 2017 at 4:25 pm

@happsingh,Hi friend, your last hope will be end of this week.I hope you will be paid for you also spent time and effort in producing those blogs. Why is that too long already? I hope @support will reply you to stop your agony and despair. We are also affected with your feeling. I hope they will send your payment tomorrow even not the exact amount, at least to show their care to everyone here.Be hopeful my dear friend.

April 27, 2017 at 3:09 pm

@lovern Hopefully @support is reading this is and do something in this behalf as its getting very very late and this wouldn’t set a good example for other prospective bloggers here and for those who are here from some time

April 27, 2017 at 4:58 pm

@happsingh ,let us appeal to the heart of @support to pay you even small so that there is something nice you can feel , say and here to your friends so they too will be encouraged to join us so this site will prosper more. Usually the writers here now are from Mylot. Let us be happy for our friends are also here to abide and support us all. Continue hoping my friend.God does sleep.

April 29, 2017 at 5:10 pm

@lovern  hopefully friend, but no pay as yet, i am still waiting and waiting only to get more disappointment 

April 29, 2017 at 10:20 pm

I also found out another member has not been paid since February also..

April 30, 2017 at 8:30 am

@happsingh, hi friend? I do not know about the mystery of your payment. There might be some problems they resolved.Or maybe, the cannot afford to pay you hehehehehe. Just wait for the time I become a millionaire thru lotto, haven’t bought one yet,,,heheehe.

May 3, 2017 at 3:18 pm

@lovern @simplym yeah i heard some users were also not paid. I don’t know why are they not paying still and the reason for taking such a long time. If they are facing any issue or delay for our payments, they should contact us via private message and inform us about the problem. Even they did not informed any time that why i was not paid in March for what i redeemed in Feb, I contacted support number of times after that they replied me that they are reviewing my blogs and will clear payment after that. but then again when i redeemed in March in hope of receipt of both redeemed earnings in April they still did not contact me, after my contact to support. It told me that all my blogs have been cleared and they are just waiting for their team to tell them go ahead for my payment and also confirm me that i will be paid for sure. But still after even 20 days of that conversation the support haven’t contacted me and not even paid my dues of both month.

May 3, 2017 at 5:24 pm

@happsingh, Try to check your pay pal email address it might be the one. You might have some errors in redeeming. What do you think. is your email add matches with your pay pal? You might have not redeemed the right way. Did you also include filling in the first blank marked with TEST? If so, then you are wrong, it must be the second blank with a dollar sign and remove the figures in zeroes, then write there on the second blank the amount like $10. Only that way, Did you do it that way?.

May 3, 2017 at 8:45 pm

I am guessing the last chance would be this month?

May 4, 2017 at 9:26 am

@lovern No there is no issue such, its all sorted out well just they are not paying.

@simplym yeah hopefully, 13-15th May are the crucial days