Author Posts

April 19, 2017 at 12:22 pm

Some of you may have known that I wasn’t paid for what i redeemed in Feb,2017 and i was told that my posts and blogs were reviewed , that’s fine no issues.

Then i redeemed in March,2017 and waited for my payments but still no. I messaged @support and they reverted very briskly and told me that my posts and blogs have been cleared and i will be paid for sure and they are waiting for a go ahead for my payments from their team, this thing happened on 13th April,2017 Indian Standard time of about 10 PM.  And today its 19th April,2017 12.55 PM Indian standard time, and i haven’t yet heard anything from the support and no payments still.

This is very disheartening and i am the one who is suffering. I don’t know what should i do now. I messaged @support yesterday but i haven’t got any reply from them , i can understand they might be busy, but still.

Don’t you think its getting too late for payments as i was expected to receive payment of Feb on 15th March and of March by 13th April and today its 19th April and i am still suffering with the problem of no payment.  Please suggest what should i do now?

April 19, 2017 at 12:47 pm

Maybe give it a few more days then email them again. Hopefully it’s not a sign that they have stopped paying. I hope you receive your payout soon, good luck.

April 19, 2017 at 1:02 pm

I want to know whether all of you are facing this issue or only with you my friend.

April 19, 2017 at 1:29 pm

@happsingh I am getting my payment every month before 15th so I have no such issues.

April 19, 2017 at 3:53 pm

I received mine last April 12. It was my first payment since I joined this site Feb.28. I hope your issues will be cleared soon.

April 19, 2017 at 4:03 pm

@traceh yeah i am waiting still, Hope to receive the payments soon.

No i don’t think so, that they have stopped paying but i don’t know why they are taking so long to send payments

April 19, 2017 at 4:05 pm

@ajayraj9  I don’t know about others but i am facing this issue since i joined here and haven’t received even a single penny from here.

I redeemed twice in Feb and March but haven’t received payment till and hoping to receive it soon

April 19, 2017 at 4:09 pm

@sunil That’s cool, don’t know why i am facing this issue, hopefully these issues gets sorted out easily and quickly. So  that i can enjoy more on LB.

April 19, 2017 at 4:11 pm

@acelawrites That’s good that you received your first but i am still waiting for my first.

Hope fully i be paid soon. Please help me @support

April 19, 2017 at 4:55 pm

@happsingh,Hi friend? I sympathized your feeling. That was what I felt before due to late payment the reason was blogs on review, that is why I discussed here my excitement because I redeemed $20 but LB site paid me $30. I wa so stunned and much please. That is what I am also thinking about your pay, they are still re-calculating for you have posted numerous blogs. I advised you, next time minimize posting of blogs at least 3 per day long blogs and others from discussions so others will know you and such would make you become popular.

Don’t take it so seriously friend for your health might be affected. You trust the site,okay? God Bless us all.

April 19, 2017 at 5:24 pm

Very nice about it. It seems you are something special for the site. I have not received my first payment.

April 19, 2017 at 5:30 pm

Just now I read that you have been paid regularly every month. I did not notice that it is your post. Very sad about your position. I think we have to redeem just at the end of each month so that the payment can be received before 15th of the next month. I did it like that. I redeemed on 27 or 28th. I did not remember the date and expected the payment. It is not there. Today I emailed the support team and waiting for a reply. How about you all guys? Did you receive payment regularly? I think Cely is receiving the payment promptly. Mr. Happysingh, I think this is for the first time you have not received your payment so far. I just want to know still how many are in the queue?

April 19, 2017 at 5:43 pm

@siva, You told me here how to redeem, maybe there was an error made. I was also not paid on time for my February income for I redeemed if March 1, so the figure shown that I earned for February and march which is $22 . I learned a lesson of my action, I have to be very careful in clicking the redeem button. I do not know until now my friend Singh is not yet paid when he was told that all his blogs were on review and done , perhaps before the end of this week his salary will be sent thru Pay pal.

Try to message @support why you were not yet paid . You ought to know. I am so sorry friend about this problem you are facing with this time. Do keep on writing @support to release your pay as soon as possible to make you happy so with Sigh. Let us pray to God minute to minute to enlight the admin. To God be the glory.Amen

April 19, 2017 at 6:19 pm

@lovern yeah i will for sure but I can only do that after receipt of both February and March Earnings. I am surely praying and hoping that lb pay me soon, so that I can feel my first earnings here. Thanks for your kind words