Author Posts

April 19, 2017 at 6:22 pm

@shivamani Sorry to hear about your issues. Hope you will receive yours soon as well.

I am waiting since February to feel my earnings but till date no luck. Hoping to receive it soon and its for both February and March.

Take care, wishing you luck.

April 19, 2017 at 6:40 pm

I think my issue was the paypal email. So  hoping that next month I can get paid. Did they mentioned last month why you were not paid. I am sure they can give you some explanation on the not paying the money. That being said, you take care and have a good week ahead Sir. I am sure everything will be fine for you in due time. I know because support will answer eventually. Have patience.

April 19, 2017 at 6:46 pm

@skysnap yeah they did say that the Lb moderator is reviewing my blogs and they will pay after they clear all my blogs.

Now they informed me when I contacted support via message that all my blogs are cleared and they will pay me after they will get a go ahead from there team. Hoping to receive it soon.

Hope your issue will be sorted out soon and you will receive your earnings soon.

thanks for your kind words’, you too take care. Have a great week ahead. Good evening

April 19, 2017 at 6:51 pm

@happsingh ,You are welcome friend, trust the site for they never fail to pay once promised a writer and you were promised by Support that they pay you, so it will come to you next day.

April 19, 2017 at 6:54 pm

@lovern yeah I am hoping for that but hopefully they pay in few days and not in next month.

hoping to get paid soon.

April 19, 2017 at 7:01 pm

That is the spirit keep hoping and praying, We also do not know about the problems of the site owners so we cannot also pressure them. Let us just wait them to clear everything they won’t run away from their promise my friend, Have peace of mind, and have a good night from home to yours, i am sleepy and tied now.

See each other again through words tomorrow evening, I am still on complying the requirements for clearance in school so many requirements.Take care.

April 19, 2017 at 7:25 pm

I am bit shock upon reading this thread about the delay of payment for the first and second cash out made. I am very sorry to note this. I have just come back after several months of inactivity. Before this was the common issue here but it was resolved and the system was upgraded.

In your case, as you made mentioned that your posts are being reviewed, you have to be patient. LiteracyBase as far as I know when I was active here hadn’t failed anyone in receiving their payment. Well, I would to venture some of the reasons probably is the money processor you have submitted. Is it correct? Do you spell it right? Why I said this for it did happen to me in the other site which I am also writing online. I made a cash out of $15 USD. I sent a private message to the admin who he said the money was already processed. I checked my PayPal. There’s none. I checked my email. There’s no payment confirmation. One of my fellow online writers told me that I probably misspelled my PayPal email. I believed him for it would be possible. So, it went to nothing.

April 19, 2017 at 8:36 pm

@lovern thanks, yeah I am with high hopes and I have full confidence in lb that they will pay me soon.

thanks, have a very good night

April 19, 2017 at 8:40 pm

@nakitakona13 Welcome back friend.

yeah hopefully they pay me soon. No I have checked, no issue with my pay pal. Lb support has told me that they will pay for sure. Sooner the better.

April 19, 2017 at 8:52 pm

@happsingh, that is a good news. I know once they assure you for that they would fulfill it. So you would be receiving your 2 cash outs made in February and March.

By the way, thank you for welcoming me here. I really miss this site. I miss the interactions, reactions to every thread which worth to be discussed. I hope I could stay more here and do the routine job I am doing every night which my only available schedule. That is why in some blog sites which I joined I call myself as Nocturnal Writer or Nocturnal Thinker because of my night working schedule availability.

Nice meeting you here, @happsingh.

April 19, 2017 at 8:55 pm

Too bad I  hope you will get paid soon.

April 19, 2017 at 9:34 pm

My first redemption went well and hoping to redeem again for next month. I hope they follow up with you now seeing you posted this thread. Best of luck. And like Cely said, patience may be key as she was paid too.

April 20, 2017 at 3:13 am

@
sivasubrahmanyam shatdarsanam  I think you should check whether you have provided your PayPal email to the site. If you did not do that then you do not get payment, check it now please. 

April 20, 2017 at 1:17 pm

@nakitakona13 Thanks friend, wishing you best of the times ahead. yeah hopefully they will pay me soon. Good day

April 20, 2017 at 1:28 pm

@simplym yeah i know thanks, hoping for soon. Yes patience holds the key but how mow much is the question. Hope they pay in this month and soon