Author Posts

April 14, 2017 at 12:51 am

Yes, I was paid. 🙂 My first redemption and glad it worked out smoothly without any need to contact admin so I am quite pleased.

April 14, 2017 at 1:54 am

Congrats here once again, Michelle! Be happy!

April 14, 2017 at 3:12 am

Thank you! I hope everyone else who redeemed also got paid too! 🙂

April 14, 2017 at 4:49 am

I got my pay out today… I’m usually last

April 14, 2017 at 10:29 am

I just checked my email this morning and I got a message from paypal confirming that my account received my payment from literacybase. It was sent yesterday.

Try to check your accounts, dear friends you might already have your payments too.

April 16, 2017 at 12:45 pm

I got my first payment last March 12. I redeemed March 29. Am thankful for the payment. For others who are still waiting, just wait, they might also pay; only some delays.

April 16, 2017 at 1:22 pm

Michelle congratulations for the payout.

April 16, 2017 at 1:23 pm

Congrats acelawrites and Nemzie.

April 16, 2017 at 5:20 pm

I can recall when i redeemed fir the first time here my payment was late by a week on, as much as i was anxious for my payment i had to keep calm and be patient until it finally arrived it was a joy. I guess you just need to give yourself time and it shall be done. But i think this issue needs to be checked and they find a quick solution to it before people start loosing interest in the site because of late payments. Those are just my thoughts.

April 17, 2017 at 6:35 am

Hi I just check my email today and I got my money in pay pal a few days ago and this was my first cash out for here .Check your email or check your pay pal account some times email come in late.

April 17, 2017 at 6:40 am

Hi I just check my email today and I got my money in pay pal a few days ago and this was my first cash out for here .Check your email or check your pay pal account some times email come in late.

April 17, 2017 at 9:23 am

Oh yes @Christi Espinola I was paid on 13th of this month  as always and I am going to redeem again on 30th of this month 🙂

April 17, 2017 at 10:45 am

don’t worry guys, LB will pay us, just wait for a few more days.

I had cashed out on 28th March an paid on 13th April, saw the payment in my paypal account.

I always trust LB, this site NEVER owes payment, that is why I don’t chase them over money issues.

April 17, 2017 at 3:13 pm

I think I didn’t added the email so my payment was set for next month. I did  changed the profile section and added it. But it seems as site pays in mass payment, my payment will be issued next month. So that time is gone it seems. But yeah fair enough. I’d have to reach the payment again next month and hopefully get it in time with the profile section issue sorted for payment email. Congrats to rest of you.