Author Posts

February 17, 2017 at 11:48 am

Thank you for your help 🙂

February 17, 2017 at 3:27 pm

When did you start here my friend.

It is just last January that I have been referred here. Had I known about this site before I would have made already a lot of redemption.

Speaking of redemption, how do we do it my friend? I already have more than the minimum? And when can we redeem, do they have a date for redemption here?

Though I know that they can be credited only on the 10th of the next month.

February 17, 2017 at 3:44 pm

Click on HOW IT WORKS tab which you will find on any page.  Click on Redeem. Fill the amount and click transfer. Hope this helps.  You can redeem any time you reach payout but you will be paid on the 10th or later in the following month.

Good Luck.

February 17, 2017 at 4:44 pm

This is a great going! How much time on an average do you spend every day on this site? What is the average number of blogs that you write?

February 17, 2017 at 5:02 pm

I have not been coming here for a quite awhile now but when I was active I did write many blogs.  My normal size is 300 words that hardly got one 15 cents and so you can imagine how much I had to provide to get paid (lol)

February 17, 2017 at 5:03 pm

Congratulations!

February 24, 2017 at 11:39 pm

Wow. That is very good. I am hoping to be able to redeem but am planning on redeeming a higher amount. Or at least click the redeem button every first week of the month. So i hope it continues like this and i keep on being interested and this will happen for sure.

February 27, 2017 at 8:17 pm

Thanks for this motivating post for new users like me. I’m still $2.5 away from payout . Hopefully I will be able to make it before the 10th of next month.

I’m pretty excited and your post make me more excited.
All the best to both of us…

February 28, 2017 at 6:04 am

One needs to be active here to be able to earn.  You can comment on others’ activities and earn too.

March 7, 2017 at 2:55 pm

@bestwriter congrats dear! great to see you still active on this site 🙂

March 7, 2017 at 3:18 pm

Wow, sixth payment. Congratulations! You’ve been very active. It’s good to see testimonials like this. It proved that the site is legit and motivates its members to be active. Keep it up!

March 7, 2017 at 3:59 pm

@ DR KOKIL AGARWAL You have to reach payment threshold before end of this month to qualify for payment. You must redeem your outstanding amount ($10+) on last day of the month or before to get it on 10th of next month.

March 7, 2017 at 4:11 pm

I was not here for a while and am back now.  Where did you disappear. I also see you now on myLot  I am very active on myLot. Have given up niume and forumcoin

I was not here for a while and am back now.  Where did you disappear. I also see you now on myLot  I am very active on myLot. Have given up niume and forum coin

That is great,congratulations,When can we ask for payout?