Author Posts

December 12, 2016 at 5:01 am

I just got a message informing me about payment from LiteracyBase.  This is my sixth payment. Here is the proof.  LBDecember

• This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Profile photo of bestwriter bestwriter.

December 12, 2016 at 12:20 pm

Great to know about that. And congratulations.

Updating about your earnings will encourage every member to trust the site. It will reflect how loyal is literacybase to their members.

December 12, 2016 at 2:08 pm

That is the purpose why we post print screen proof of payment. It encourages others to be more active.

January 11, 2017 at 9:12 am

Congrats to you. I hope to receive mine too this month

January 13, 2017 at 6:17 am

@peachpurple I have not been posting here since many days. I do not see so many of our old memberes here, sadly

January 13, 2017 at 4:31 pm

Wow six payments thats trully an achievement. Seems like you have been here for quite some time. I wonder qhen did you firt join this site. I hope you don’t mind my asking because for me to get to that poibt i wonder how many years i would be here to attain that kind of money. But anyway congratulations to you. It is a good way of encouraging some of us yo keep going even though the journey is long there is always light at the end of the tunnel

January 14, 2017 at 9:26 am

I have been here since May but this month and the last have not been active here.

January 20, 2017 at 8:54 am

I suppose that is in a month’s time?