My kids love pets. I have 5 children and the three youngest are so inclined in taking care of the pets in the house. You can say we have a mini zoo because their numbers are growing. Except the eldest male who is 17 now and eldest female who is 15 years, all the three are fond of caring the pets.
My children; Bojong is 13 years old, Jaeden is 10 years old and Lian, the youngest 7 years old now. The influence could be from my wife who really wanted to have pets in the house.
So what are the pets we have and what are their names.
- The dog is not a surprise because only few homes don’t have dogs as pet. Before the other pets came, dogs are already in the rules. The dogs rule the hearts of the family. Our dogs now include the aging Galema who is a pure white hair and not so romantic to us. The other one is Happy—a gray-haired dog that really look. When she was small, she is so serious looking dog.
- My wife requested for rabbits and so Balooney and Teego came. Balooney—pure white female rabbit and Teego—an orange male rabbit who is so romantic to Balooney.
- The mother is named Phili because she is choosy on her foods. Her baby boy is almost two months old named Nigel. Nigel now the favorite pet in the house. She is pampered not only with milk but also with hugs and kisses.
- She is Chichirya or Chichi for short (as I call her).—a baby cat that my son Jaeden brought to home. I don’t where she get the kitten but she is not only well-loved by the kids but also the favorite playmate of our dog Happy.
- We have three pigeons now with names Graciel, Nico and Bluebar. The three kids have their own pigeon. And soon it will multiply because I saw an egg in their house.
What so important with my kids is that they are responsible enough to take care of their pets. They feed them, give them water and provided them with love and affection.###