Author Posts

December 14, 2016 at 5:35 pm

Hating someone is unavoidable. There are many reason why that feeling occurs. This time, we also observe people always in a hot temper. We cannot describe their attitude. Sometimes without a reason a hyper person just stare at us with a tiger look hehehehe. Why I say so because one time someone stared at me fiercely, I was so afraid actually. I cannot get her points of destructive mood. I have learned that is wa not me she looked at , but a person she has kept on her mind. For e that was hazardous, why? Simply because, her brain may not be in its normal condition if the blood surrounding the brain is always in trauma, LOL.That was so terrible moment receiving the fierce look of the person which was meant to someone she hated much.

That is why this evening here, I have come with this topic about hatred that may play havoc to our lives. I had hated someone in my life. It took me 4 years to abandon that worst feeling. The worse scenario was also so blurry now on my mind. They are fading away, thus making myself calm and happy. It is not easy to forget by the way, but if we always refuse to flash the view on our mind, the tendency , the remorse image,  becomes blurry and soon fading permanently.

What can you say about this  kind of feeling? This feeling if felt is likened to a drug addict that keeps on hallucinating a thing to turn real.

December 15, 2016 at 9:57 am

I must admit that hatred still lingers into my mind toward my ex.lol However, I converted to being lucky for knowing her true colors. If not, then I will be in misery forever. At this point of time, I cannot forgive her for such deception. Back in the old days with her, I still remember it. It wasn’t that easy to forget. I just brushed it off for a couple of times because I still love myself and never allow to consume my total being. Life is not always in sorrow and it should be fun. Thus, let us enjoy our lives and forget the deceivers in our lives.

December 15, 2016 at 11:33 am

My friend Cely heart the house of God how it can be fill with hared. Those who say that heart become full of hatred are foolish. Hared comes in the heart when there will be no love in heart as in day light either will be light or darkness, both cannot stay at a time.

Our greedy hearts are devoid of love and now in our hearts lives hate in stead of love. No Cely my friend, tiger looks appears in men’s and women’s when negative thoughts would rule your house. Always a greedy heart will be void of love and pious heart will be full of love.

My best friend I always advise you to be positive in all maters of life you will enjoy life. I am positive to all of my friends and foes really. Those who have evil part or poor hast have in their greed, jealousy, evil eye and hatred.

Thanks Cely My Friend

JH Sayyar

December 15, 2016 at 11:58 am

I with the idea and belief of jhsayyar towards hatred, but then, I must also agree that we can always felt hatred towards others sometimes.

Even if you are that very optimistic person, it is always in the nature of human to hate someone. Maybe we can not directly hate the person, but we HATE THEIR BAD DOINGS, THEIR UNFORGIVEABLE ATTITUDES OR CHARACTERS. 

December 15, 2016 at 6:18 pm

@Shavkat, That is a great decision friend.yes, it is not easy to forget someone who did wrong to us. Even in our family, we cannot avoid to feel bad to a member if so unfair in treating us.Like for example to my sister, she has her favoritism manner which I did like in the past. It did break my heart from too much jealousy.As I grew mature, I realized that it was not a nice feeling to hate, the more when I pray so hard, the ill feeling subsided.

You are right, we have our own life and we have the right to be happy no matter how painful a past was.

December 15, 2016 at 6:24 pm

@jhsayyar , hehehehe you are right friend, hatred does not bear good result.The heart will be very much affected.There will be no happiness and rest.The body is always surging to fiht for revenge which may never land to a fruitful result, but war .Yes, war in  itself or war to contaminate to the entire siblings for that is the reality that blood is thicker than water, so whoever commits bad to a family member, hatred follows and revenge may or may not prosper at all.

It all depends on hoe the person admits himself to the reality that in doing such revenge may cause him to either  land in jail or land  six feet below the ground. There will be non-top revenge.

December 15, 2016 at 6:29 pm

@Nemzie Bayawa, well said my dear, yes normal as we are, we can not avoid hatred.That is already part of history even in the Bible, but because we have God in our lives, that makes us distance ourselves to commit mistake.

We are not perfect, and we are not frigid not to feel angry sometimes to someone else in our live, but we have the control of our emotion and gradually the feeling fades.

December 15, 2016 at 7:30 pm

@lovern There are times my ex still saying Hello randomly in Skype. I can’t ignore the fact that hurting moment flashes back. However, I don’t need to feel this way. I just need to accept the reality that sometimes things are not permanent in this world. Thus, I hope to have good things that I deserved. I thank God for making me whole again.

December 15, 2016 at 9:12 pm

Cely you have just nailed it. Hatred is one feeling that no one i guess wouldn’t want to have in their life time. i have seen people who have held hatred in their hearts and has caused them to do some very bad things. Its inevitable for these kinds of feelings to crop inside of someone and the best thing that someone can do is to try to avoid them as much as they can. When we get hurt by people it may be hard to forgive but you would be better off foegiving than keeping the bitterness in your heart.when you forgive that person you feel more relieved your at peace and your life can move on without feeling stressed out.

December 16, 2016 at 5:25 pm

@Shavkt, yeah that is life we have to face.If the person is not our destiny, that person will surely disappear in our lives.There are so many times that we are tested by time and to prove that we are strong, we are always tested heatedly be the same fate. It is our strong faith in the Lord that keeps us rising from where we are falling. We also notice that the stronger we shall become after having met obstacle in life as to its manner and form. We also observe that our heart become hard as a stone.

That is because of the experiences that made us stronger and the awareness that the experience we might face with is repeated, that is why our heart becomes frigid. I felt that kind of heart on frigid mood. I wonder what happens to me why I cannot just cry no matter how sentimental an episode is and no matter how the tears seen shed like waterfalls,lol.

I just keep on telling myself, I remember the boy but I don’t remember the feeling anymore ( an excerpt fro  the song)lols.

December 16, 2016 at 5:35 pm

@Anitah Gimase, Very well said my friend, yes the only way to gain back peace of mind and heart is acceptance of the reality.It is hard to live with the past for we can not have our speedy life towards success if keep on thinking about the cause of our hatred. Hatred is like a disease that if it cannot be cured, the tendency for the person to rise his blood pressure leading him/ her to a bad situation. This one kind of sickness is hard to deal. All we have to do is to avoid to much stress and too much worries without basis.Others worry much without knowing the cause of their worries hehehehe.

Hating someone is normal and to what extent why the feeling does not subside on the part of the hater? The answers may country to country and person to person. For me as from Ph and female, all I can say is hatred is part of our existence on earth.That said feeling may reign in a person’s heart and it reigning may cause havoc to the person’s health. The best cure of this ill feeling is making friendship to the person ignore each others weaknesses for it’s only in a smile where miracles happen.SMILE!

December 18, 2016 at 6:42 am

@lovern I hate this but I totally agree with you.lol The realization after that relationship is a turnover of my life. I forgot who am I in this world. I am still lucky for moving out from that relationship.

December 18, 2016 at 3:29 pm

@Shavkat hehehe, that is normal feeling my friend. After sometimes, we would just like to laugh at our own past actions…just like the song lyrics: I remember the boy, but I don’t remember the feeling anymore.

Then gradually we will forget our hatred especially if there is something we are busy at, like writing blogs hahaha.Plus, if there is also someone our heart is eyeing for another love. Yes,love is so beautiful. We seem like crazy and somehow in our lives, we forget about future only the present and when realization comes, that is the time to regret why we did not see any single doubt of the sincerity of our love. Merry Christmas friend.