Author Posts

February 2, 2017 at 11:05 pm

Hey guys! If you are fast you can definitely get a lot of profit on here. I only just started today but I already found that it works a lot better than some other sites I have been trying out. In my short amount of time on here, I have already made more than in four days on another platform.

Anyway, my point is: I have been creating a few separate blogs with 300 words and I can see some profit. Of course the longer they are the more you get (If I understood correctly) but if you just don’t have a lot to say about one topic or if your blog is just that short, than that works too, as long as you meet the minimum.

February 24, 2017 at 4:25 pm

I am amazed at several things so far. Firstly that posts can be so short. 300 words is not much and also that there is no restriction on the number of posts. It is refreshing to find this is the case. I am interested to know how long it takes for a post to be approved.

February 24, 2017 at 4:47 pm

Jacky Hughes , Hi Jacky? It you submit a blog, right away it will be approved. It is also better to write longer blogs for you can earn $ 1 daily. You can closely monitor your earning.I am looking forward blogs of yours for me to nicely read.

March 7, 2017 at 3:04 pm

Yes, our blog post should be composed of at least 300 words. In my experience, posting 2 blog posts,  which both consists of more than 500 words,  I earned 22 cents from each. Both of them also got approved immediately. I am actually started to like this site since the rate is good and there’s a lot of ways to earn. I am actually not good in posting long articles but I am pushing myself since I can say that 22 cents is a decent amount for one blog post. Haha.