Author Posts

March 22, 2017 at 11:13 pm

Wikinut was solid as was Blogjob.   They were good sites.

March 22, 2017 at 11:22 pm

GIVING AWAY YOUR COPYRIGHT

Every site has a TOS, (Terms of Service) or TOU (Terms of Use).   You MUST read before you start, to insure that you don’t lose your copyright.

You may say, ‘oh it’s just a little article…’   until you find it under some one else’s name, on some other site.

There’s a site up right now called Seekyt.

It DOES NOT PAY.   Yet!   It takes your copyright.

April 1, 2017 at 9:17 am

Is Wikinut still legit?

April 1, 2017 at 7:37 pm

Wikinut doesn’t pay…

April 1, 2017 at 11:10 pm

Thank you for clarifying. When I joined BlogJob it was too late and it shut down for payments.

April 1, 2017 at 11:29 pm

I got in and got one payment before money stopped.

April 3, 2017 at 9:56 pm

Writers do expect some payment though they enjoy it. What they really expect is only pennies and if that is denied they broke. Sometimes, we cannot find fault with the sites when they close their shops for the reasons beyond their control. But, most of the time they pay for what is written with great respect.

I do not know about Niume. But. People are telling that they are also paying. But, getting 1000 views is important there. I am visiting that site occasionally these days. I am unable to concentrate on too many things. But, I think writing for some magazine is also not a bad idea.

April 3, 2017 at 10:52 pm

Niume pays for views… so an item can keep earning long after it is published

April 13, 2017 at 1:57 am

One of the ‘tricks’ many sites do is to pay for ‘hits’ or ‘views’ and fudge them.   Usually, when you join you seem to get a lot of hits, make that pay out, and then, no matter how many hits, comments you get, the money barely climbs.

Niume is known for that.

You make your first $10 in about month.  Your second?  You will reach something like $3.38 and it will take how many items how many hits to get to $3.39.

If you don’t know the trick you are networking until your fingers bleed.   The fact is, the site is lying to you.

You know this because you have received comments, but the hits don’t seem to change.  How can someone comment and NOT be reading your work?

How many hits does it take to reach 1c for redemption 2 compared to redemption 1?

Many writers have their own ‘hit counter’ inserted and they can see they got 58 hits and the site reports 8.   Others go by the fact the item is on Facebook, people are clicking and reading it, but the number of hits doesn’t change.

Some people have duals, that is another identity.

They have two Facebook profiles, and read their stuff from another profile, and note there is no change in hits.

This is done to prevent redemption.

It’s a simple trick, used by many sites.

April 13, 2017 at 7:56 am

@lovern 500 sites! Oh that is a very huge number!

April 13, 2017 at 12:44 pm

@PEEUSH TRIKHA, hehehehe, that is true I got the info from the CEO and flashed there so numerous sites including wikinut, triond, beer money nation and so many, many.This means to say that there is no guaranteed earning site, except perhaps Mylot for it stays for a decade now and some sites undercover only some knew.

April 13, 2017 at 5:30 pm

Most of the sites are gone… the survivors, most of them, don’t pay.

April 13, 2017 at 5:35 pm

So far, Niume plays with hits, Mylot pays little but wants little work, and here… which is sort of.. iffy sometims.

April 14, 2017 at 9:31 pm

Oh wow wow, how nice long posts. This is very good information my friends, I had no idea about half of this happening.

One information is a case specific.

Blogbourn was editing only my articles because admin was kind enough to help me with my foul grammar and inadequate vocabulary.

I invested months of learning English and I have friend who helps me with my online adventures now.

So I hope not to be edited in future and cause such an unwanted confusion.

Your thread is truly admirable. You should make nice long post out of your personal experiences.

April 14, 2017 at 11:00 pm

I could understand if my writing needed editing.  If I was clumsy or unsure.  But the point was not just editing; it was Changing.   Changing what I wrote.   Maybe the editor didn’t appreciate that the words I chose had specific meanings they weren’t just there.