Author Posts

January 11, 2017 at 11:48 pm

Here is the next set of ten quotable quotes for dear readers to understand, appreciate and use it in your communication and make a special impact when required.

1) Success comes with a  suprise for  us as it comes with many  father’s.

2) If one is not witty in life and prepared  there is every chance of being outwitted.

3) We become who we want to be, the important thing is what we choose to be in life.

4) If we treat and play with time like a game, it will kick us in different directions like a football.

5) Never stand in front of a horse and behind a donkey, both will kick you pretty bad.

6) You may be a very good preacher, but you cannot do the preaching well if you try to preach to people having a empty stomach.

7) Winners never quit and quitters never win.

8) Never judge a person by the clothes he wears and his appearance.

9) There is no satisfaction in any gain without enduring at least some pain.

10) Do not give swimming lessons to your sorrows, let them  drown.

January 12, 2017 at 11:31 am

About number 8 ;  When i was in the bank , we have a very rich client .  Every time he comes into the bank , no one even looks at him because he is always in shorts , slippers and shirt .  But he has a booming business and he deposits a lot .

He said he just want to be simple so those unscrupulous person will not think that he has lots of money .

So , we should never judge a person by his appearance or clothes .

January 12, 2017 at 2:20 pm

This is one of the same principles adopted by me in life. I believe in the thinking simple living and high thinking and try to strive for that. I am happy to note about the incident mentioned by you and how you correlated it with the quotation. Thanks for adding value and insight to the quotation. Have a great day, best wishes and regards.

January 14, 2017 at 10:29 pm

Number 10 is super awesome!  It gives a new meaning to the words “life guard”.  Thank you for sharing!!  🙂

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by  Treathyl FOX.

January 14, 2017 at 10:34 pm

Thank you for sharing the input that the quote was useful and had a deeper meaning. Will try to get the next set in a similar useful way with relates to life. Best wishes and regards.

January 15, 2017 at 11:39 am

Those are agreeable quotes that one should adapt. That number 8 quote was applicable to most people because we, even myself sometimes judge or make a conclusion with just looking at one person’s appearance or the way he or she talks without knowing the real person inside.

January 15, 2017 at 1:47 pm

Happy to hear from you about the quote and good to know that it was a  interesting read for you. Yes one has to penetrate deep into human mind before drawing any conclusions. Have a great day.