Author Posts

February 14, 2017 at 7:27 pm

So today is valentines day and I am sure there are many people feeling sad!

Well my advice is to Love Yourself,  Believe in Yourself and Approve of Yourself.

Looking on the outside, wanting others to approve of you or trying to impress leads us to low self esteem.

So love yourself today and always.

February 14, 2017 at 8:06 pm

Yeah if we cannot love our self then how can we love some other, so we should love yourself and our parents and friends as well and I enjoy all days so all days are like valentines day for me

February 14, 2017 at 11:34 pm

Yes! Great point as well Harpreet, I agree we need to love ourselves to love others too.  That will then pass on to all those around you.

February 16, 2017 at 6:01 pm

Yes you are right, indeep charity begins at home. Before you can love someone else you have to love yourself first. Then and only then will you be able to give others love. Valentines day is over does that mean that love stops? Of course nit so the people who only wait for Valentine’s day to show love to their loved ones, i think are a lost lot. Because to me love is an everyday thing, its supposed to be practiced by anyone who says or feels they are in love.

February 18, 2017 at 3:39 pm

Love is definitely a everyday thing but do you know what, the world is a mess because we chase the money, cars, houses, we work work work.

So for many people love is lost. How sad is that,but it’s a reality.

We must love ourselves,  be true to ourselves, approve of ourselves so we remember what love is and how great or feels.

I do not celebrate valentines day, been married 11 years, but if it sparks that remembrance for others,then that is a good thing.

We must remember to love and share love 😍

February 18, 2017 at 9:20 pm

We, indeed, cannot give what we do not have. Thus, we cannot love if we do not know how to love ourselves. Why do we need to love ourselves anyway?

Nowadays, many people are becoming selfish because of the unacceptable norms in society. People of today treat those around them as their competitors. They only think about themselves and try to step on others because they want to be superior or they want to be the most powerful person.

I believe selfishness is not a way of loving ourselves. It just gives us pressure and makes us vicious. One can succeed without focusing much on competition and deal so much with our differences. We can achieve our dreams with love.

Your attitude can also be changed if you learn to love yourself. If you regard yourself positively, you can be proud of who you are even if you are not excellent at doing things or even if you are physically weak. If you love yourself, you can think positively even if you fail. That is because you have a good self-esteem and a positive outlook. Positive attitude transcends. Wouldn’t it be better to realize how you are able to change other people’s behavior in a good way? By being positive about ourselves, we are able to treat others in a good way and we can be a positive influence to them. In return, they will also be good to us. Remember that people treat you the way you treat them.

Loving yourself is related to happiness. Many people look for happiness by playing computer games or watching TV programs. Others travel and engage in other activities that they believe will make them happy. For me, however, before engaging in activities that you believe gives you happiness, you should learn to be happy by being just yourself and treat other activities or material things as relaxation tools or treat them as a form of leisure.

Life would be more meaningful if your happiness comes from within. To complement your happiness, choose a job that makes you happy. If you are happy with what you are doing, you will not care about money or power and you will also not bother others because you are content with the life you have.

Let us make a new person out of ourselves by loving and by being positive about our usual selves first. We need to understand that we can have a changed attitude; we can achieve genuine happiness, and receive a real love.

February 19, 2017 at 7:17 pm

Lovely words bur we can only change ourselves, we can not change others.

So many people try and change someone and then get defeated when it doesn’t work! Stop! You can only change yourself.

Once you have done this, the people around you will change.  Do you know we become who we are around?

Like being married for so long, we start to act like other people and that’s life, that’s how life works. This is why being around positive people makes you positive ☺

I saw the word ‘fail’…

There is no such thing as failure only feedback.

Feedback to learn and to do better.

No one is a failure. This is learning self love and there is nothing selfish about loving yourself because you need too in order to value yourself because people are cruel,  but we can share love to rectify that…

March 29, 2018 at 8:21 pm

That’s right, loving yourself is the most important in order for you to be happy in each moments of your life. It doesn’t matter if there are certain people who doesn’t like you as long as you never hurt anyone.

Believe in yourself that you are special. Everyone are special. Keep in mind that you deserve to have a happy life. Never reach the point of feeling down, although we were facing some trials in life but we are strong enough to fight for it. So keep loving yourself and think positive in order to reach your goals.