Author Posts

March 22, 2017 at 3:24 pm

I am a great fan of horror movies. I enjoy them so much, but it doesn’t affect me in anyway. My only advantage will be that it has taught me to be more vigilant. I am very conscious of my surroundings. I think before I make a move.

March 22, 2017 at 4:21 pm

I love everything horror. I am into horror anime, manga and other stuff. So far I have success with writing short stories too. In future I may even go for visual horror comics. But it may take time. There are times when the horror movies can be too much for me. As I write and watch a lot of that stuff. But I think this genre has lot to offer. I may in future write short stories that connect something like shown in southbound movie or VHS movies. Lot of interesting content out there to watch too.

March 22, 2017 at 6:00 pm

Hi Mahesh, please what is Manga. I know anime, but manga is new to me.

March 23, 2017 at 4:38 pm

Manga is Japanese name for  comics. Most of the Japanese manga are in black and white color. And usually they don’t have the color pages. Only the first page of the manga are going to be colored. So that’s why it is a bit different than our regular comics. Anime is just adaption of manga in japan. If you are interested I can name some of the manga for you to read.

1. Mushi shi

2. Horror castle

3. Pet shop of horrors

4. Gantz

5. JAaagaan

6. Hell girl

And many more. I am just out of ideas right now. I have collection that I have to check out.

March 23, 2017 at 4:47 pm

Thanks Mahesh. I have never heard of such. I will google those you listed. I hope to get my hands on one of those soon. I have always known Anime. I have watched quite a few Japanese horror movies, not bad at all.

March 24, 2017 at 3:52 pm

I think some of the Japanese horror movies are good. But some of the movie stories can be gross. I also watched some Spanish horror. And that was good. I am a big fan of found footage type of horror. It can be really scary and different. I wonder if you have tried some of those type of movies. Recently watched “Southbound”. And that was another good movie with found footage type story plots. It was indeed fun for sure.

March 24, 2017 at 5:16 pm

Southbound, not heard of it. Ill surely look out for it this weekend. Thanks for the heads up.