Author Posts

February 24, 2017 at 4:31 pm

Marijuana can also help people suffering from Multiple Sclerosis. I believe one reason that it is not available on prescription in most countries is that the big drug companies do now want it to be. This is terrible. My Father suffers from M.S and would really benefit and I have another friend who needs it as it helps her. I am sure the situation is the same for Parkinsons as there are similarities between the two illnesses.

February 24, 2017 at 4:42 pm

Jacky Hughes, Thanks Jacky, at least there is another support from you that medical marijuana is helpful to sick people. I am glad your dad has recovered, I hope his MS.I hope this one could also be legalized in PH so that those having sicknesses like what you mentioned would be happy to know of the great chance.

March 1, 2017 at 4:56 am

Dina, malijuana is known as opium. There are medical drugs delived from opium or and some times they are generalised as opiods or necotics. They are not over the counter drugs. According to the health rules they fall under class one or “A”. They are restricted drugs. According to their action they fall under the following groups: anathiatic, antidiarrhoeal, muscles relaxants, anticough, only to mention but a few. They are also called addictive drugs and can cause sleep. Examples of such drugs are Morphine, and Caffien. They come in form of injectables, powder and some times tablets. According to health, drugs are put into three classifications namely A,B and C. Where class C is further divided into C1 and 2.

March 1, 2017 at 5:32 am

Yah, as I have said earlier, medical drugs delived from marijuana are there and they are only prescribed by qualified Doctors. Records should show who collected the medicine and witnesses, the name of the patient, who administed and in whose presence. All these people have to sign,on a document plus the relatives of the sick to prove, medicine was collected and used to treat this patient.
These records are kept by the hospital for more than ten years.

March 1, 2017 at 10:59 am

Hi, marijuana is a good drug if used with care. What brings fear is its side effects mostly the toxic part of it. It can kill, it causes mental disorders, it brings uphoria, this is a major reason why most people abuse it. It causes addiction.
When a person is addicted, its not easy to remove him or her from marijuana.