Author Posts

December 26, 2016 at 5:43 pm

I have encountered a YouTube where  medical doctor showed how his patient looks like when the disease attacks him. I saw  his patient sick of PD having hand tremors, so pitiful . He cannot control the movements of his hands, his entire body .It seems so hopeless being. Then the doctor lets the patient smoke the medical marijuana.Despite hands trembling, but he tried his very best to smoke. After five minutes, I saw the man paid on bed. I thought he collapsed, no he was not. He had his sudden rest . He looks so tired from his tremors.

Then, after another five minutes, the patient sat back and feeling so relaxed and relieved from his bad feeling. He was no longer on tremor. He was so shocked to see his hands do not shake. I saw his face so thankful for that sudden instance to feel life beautiful if free from a bad sickness.

It is my belief that medical marijuana plays very important role to hu,an lives.Others abuse this herb.They abused it making them addicted to it. It should be used according to the need of man. May I know if you have idea about this medical herb. Or, is there someone you know taking this medical herb and is cured of any sickness?

seemarijuana

Please share so others will know if medical marijuana  is worth to be debated worldwide.

Image by Pixabay free Photos

January 19, 2017 at 2:35 pm

Did this happen here? In my opinion, it can only be given to people with this kind of illness that can only be cured by marijuana. People who are under the medication of marijuana should be given a license for it. Should one be caught with marijuana but with no license then he/she can be incarcerated.

January 19, 2017 at 5:40 pm

@Dina, There are many users of medical marijuana in the Philippines, but they are taking it secretly for it is not yet legalized in Philippines or else, PNP Chief Bato will jail them hehehehe. Actually, I saw a YouTube with a doctor curing his patient sick of PD through smoking a very small portion of marijuana.It was in a pipe, then after five minutes the patient stops trembling and shaking while sitting. The patient was so shocked to see himself calm and physical parts did not move abnormally.

I do not know if that was real. It might be fabricated just to get the sympathy of the viewers to forcible legalize marijuana for personal interest of the addicts.

January 20, 2017 at 8:46 am

I think for those using it for medical reasons should be given a certification by the doctor updated as to from what dates should they be used , so that they cannot be accosted as illegally using them.

January 20, 2017 at 1:25 pm

Abroad , like United Sates, there are some States there that legalized marijuana. They can buy it over the counter in the pharmacy. There are restrictions to follow to avoid penalty.Their medical doctors there, also prescribed their patient medical marijuana,This medicinal plant has been on series of research and test as to its accuracy of healing the patient from a sickness.

After it was tested and presented to their government, that was the time that they legalized marijuana. Before, it was used in Ph according to my elder brother. But those users had asthma and they were cured or relived when puffed for few minutes; unlike this time, the intention of the marijuana farmers is to sell it and make young people addicted to it so they will keep on planting or farming marijuana.That made that plant illegal because of human abuses. If people in Ph is only obedient to our laws, there will be total peace and gradual progress to our nation. Let us hope for a better life under the new president for he is so dedicated and honest to his work.

January 20, 2017 at 6:54 pm

I haven’t heard about this.But it is a good information.This kind of plant can be used with patients who are suffering from cancers.It is a palliative treatment for them.

January 21, 2017 at 12:44 pm

@shavkat, Our country is so beyond in some natural medicine. There is medical marijuana and best to cure sicknesses.My cousin no longer has asthma after she successively puffed two years ago. She is now in Saipan and never again had her asthma came back to harass her life,lol.

If only the government agencies in the past do their jobs religiously, we might have updates how to manufacture marijuana leaves to convert them into prescribed medicine patients may buy over the country anywhere as long as thee is a pharmacy.What our government officials doing, to corrupt and to corrupt people.They prefer to protect drug lord and the  more, our country to decline. What a worst scenario of our country.I hope it will soon be fixed by the new president.

My father before used to smoke some marijuana leaves and his answer was he has arthritis and to stop some complains of his stomach,It was because my dad is always out of town as a military official.