Author Posts

June 23, 2016 at 5:09 am

Early this morning, I woke up with the pain, a very intense pain in my stomach. I was having this pain on the other day too. For whole day yesterday I did not have any food intake, even water, because once I put something, it will be cringing with intense pain. Yes, it has something to do with acidity. My doctor said it is one of the disadvantage of not getting into medication. The real problem is that, I have ruptured liver and has internal bleeding. I can’t share a lot of information as I am still in pain right now.

The doctor already said we will be having a surgery on July, but I am still not saying yes because I do not have Php68000 to pay for it. I am still praying where I can get the money to end this suffering. I really need a surgery. I have a medication given but I am not buying some medicine due to lack of funds. I will able to start buying it next week when my money arrives on my bank. Right now all I need is to suffer with pain.

I told @4cryingoutloud about it at Facebook because I can’t take the pain anymore and if I die at the moment at least I able to talk to her for the last time.

Now, I don’t want you to pity me. I want you to pray for me. Nothing is impossible with God. If I will die now, then that the end of me. I can’t control it. As I am living, I will suffer but I will try my best to surpass everything. I want you to pray for me to give me strength to face this kind of pain everyday and to give me people that will help me to save funds, to give me money for the surgery.

Please help me to pray.

June 23, 2016 at 5:50 am

@Grecy Garcia  – Very distressed to read this post. I shall certainly pray for you to ease you from this suffering.

June 23, 2016 at 8:16 am

@grecy095, ogh sissy you will make it through this!!  I know the pain is excruciating, but I’m praying that God will heal you.  Don’t be thinking like this 🙁 (tears trickling down my face)  Remember the Law Of Attraction….think positive and think healing and it will come true!!  I love you very much..WE will get through this!!

I’ve been having sympathy pains for you!! 😉

June 23, 2016 at 9:42 am

http://172.104.9.193/members/grecy095/

sis, I think it is better than you cut down your Humanatic job for a while.

You had overworked and your liver isn’t functioning well now.

This is a serious matter.

Is there any way we can help you out besides prayer?

I wish that I could do something for you.

Do share with us, huh?

Praying for you night and morning.

I am sure God will create miracle for you because you are a kind person.

June 23, 2016 at 9:48 am

@ Grecy Garcia I hope you take proper rest! I know you work a lot both online and offline but health comes first. Prayers for your speedy recovery!

June 23, 2016 at 2:35 pm

@grecy, sis, I am in deep sadness upon knowing your sickness.How come your liver is affected when you do not drink wine and liquor? I think you acquired that from too much work.Please try to rest for many hours.This is a serious matter.Please talk to our loving God ask for His miracle to heal you without having the operation.Pray so hard. By the way sis, eat white rabbit candy at least 3 pieces a day. There are so many good doctors this time in our country. By the way, claim your money in Mykites , it can help you. Eat candy sis .Candies are good for liver.

June 23, 2016 at 4:17 pm

@grecy095 I’m very concerned for you, sis! Please believe that you can follow through with the surgery. This is what your body needs, and God will send you the money you need to pay for it.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

June 27, 2016 at 1:48 pm

Hi guys, I know i had type a very long response earlier but the internet connection was cut, I failed to saved the message, so I will repeat it again.

I went to the hospital early this morning for overall checkup. The doctor gave me some medication, I bought only the half of it because I lack of funds once again. I already used up the money I earned from Humanatic to buy those medicine. They are thinking of me drinking the medicine 4x a day to make the rupture heal. The medicine has the way to make it heal, I ask you to pray about that medicine (sorry the name is long with number, I could not remember it anymore, but i have it on me on my bag), for that medicine to become effective to avoid surgery.

However, if the medicine will not take effect, then they will fix the rupture through surgery. I will be needing $2200 and I don’t know where i can get the money. Please help me to pray for the people who will able to send me funds. The doctor suggested for me to have $2200, to prepare that money, to secure that amount. I am not asking you to give me money, just pray for me to send people who could donate me. Please consistently pray for me to meet them.

My life is worth fighting for, that is my mantra every morning, but at the end of the day, I feel bad. I continue to fight because I have my family, my dogs, my friends, all of you. I do believe I can able to survive this, but I can’t survive this alone. I need your help.

Please help me.

June 27, 2016 at 1:57 pm

@Grecy Garcia Ohh! I am so sorry to hear about everything you are going through. I hope and pray that you get well soon! And I also pray that some donors come your way to help you out with the expenses. Why don’t you set up a donation page where people can send donations? You can share the link with us. Every small contribution will add up.

June 27, 2016 at 2:01 pm

I really want to do it sis, but I don’t know how. There is something in me that stopping to ask people for money but I will never lie to myself that I really need it and I will be grateful for the donation in any amount. That is the reason why I always ask for prayers, prayers could move mountains so I guess praying for people to send me money will be the best for now. @swalia

June 28, 2016 at 1:02 pm

@Grecy Garcia  I pray to Lord Krishna to help you overcome your illness and may His mercy brings some kind people in your life to help you with the expenses!

June 28, 2016 at 3:01 pm

@grecy, Hi sis? Is there someone in your home to go to PCSO to assist you financially?Also, tell your parents to apply for loans to augment your financial need in case your problem gets worsen.Also, ask help for your relatives at least 5,000 each of them.The amount you mentioned is intended only for the operation ,m it is not enough.Lets us pray donations to come to your rescue.

June 28, 2016 at 3:14 pm

@grecy, sis, I would like to ask your approval to post your case in Facebook because I have so many relatives and friends abroad they might send you financial assistance. I will also convince my clans The Maglangit World, Maglangit Catanduanes, Maglangit CDO, Maglangit  Mis. Or, to my thousand students and friends to help you. Please give me thru Facebook your complete name and home address, bank account number so they can send the money. I will also wire my foreigner boyfriend to help you.I hope I can also talk to my millionaire friend in Florida he is a the President of Florida Rotary. I want to inspire you. Reply ASAP if you would allow me. Please read this very carefully. I am willing to help you by heart. I want you to live and grow old with your loves.Pray so hard.