Author Posts

November 16, 2016 at 3:02 pm

Hello,good day please share I want to know the right way which we can use to cure bad breath naturally as this will help us alot my friends have been suffering from bad breath so I need a unique way to solve it.

November 16, 2016 at 4:08 pm

Bad breath is a common problem of most people around.

To know the solution for this, we must know the cause of bad breath.

• dental cavities
  • gum disease
  • poor oral hygiene
  • coated tongue (a white or yellow coating on the tongue which is usually caused by inflammation)

In order to cure bad breath, there are some basic home remedies that are recommended;

1.  Brush your teeth at least two times a day.
  2. You floss your teeth daily.
  3. Every morning, use teeth scraper to scrape your tongue.
  4. Gurgle or drink water every after eating.
  5. Eat citrus fruits like oranges, because the citric acid from the fruit will fight bad breath.

These are just some of the many remedies we can do at home to eliminate bad breath.

Hope it will help.

November 16, 2016 at 4:30 pm

Proper hygiene is key to not having bad breath and regular dental visits.

November 16, 2016 at 4:57 pm

Bad Breath is though common it is really problematic to overcome it. This may be due to several reasons. 1. Dental Cavities, 2. Improper brushing, 3. Poor Diet 4. Health problems.

I was actually having bad breath. I was avoiding people also. The best way I found was to use Neem  oil and Coconut oil.

The treatment is simple . Soon after getting out of bed apply a drop or two of Neem oil  in warm water and keep the water inside the mouth for 5 minutes. This is one step.

After a gap of 5 minutes take two spoonsful of coconut oil and do oil pooling for 15 minutes. This is very effective in cleaning the mouth, killing the bacteria, even removing the yellowish color of the teeth.

November 16, 2016 at 5:12 pm

To those who are using dentures, make sure to maintain cleaning it. Remove at night before sleeping to rest your gums from it and as usual, soak it in a clean water, because having unclean dentures may cause bad breath.

To those who are smoking, it is good if you avoid it because smoking can cause bad breath.

November 16, 2016 at 6:28 pm

@daniel, Bad breath also kills hehehehe. Yes, I hate people with bad breath.It seems I am smelling waste from the toilet. This happens of you have tooth decay, teeth problems, meaning plenty of damaged teeth. Taking dental floss also helps, but it does not last whole day,unless keep of flossing at least twice a day. When I was a child and teenager, I had bad breath.Why? I hate toothpaste hehehe. I better eat it than brush teeth wit it, but that as during my young and innocent mind. As I enter college, I was so careful with my teeth. I brush before and after eating. Yes, my breath was so fresh and my teeth so glossy and shiny, strong and healthy. Why healthy? I always eat tomatoes. My snacks tomatoes without seeds then take Calcium lactate to make my teeth stronger  and gums healthier.

Since you asked about the natural way of removing bad breath this is it: EAT AT LEAST 2 APPLES  A DAY. Try this, one apple in the morning after breakfast or as your snack and after eating your dinner. I got this from the NZ scientists forum when I toured there 7 times already.That would solved your bad breath problem. You may have full confidence during your kissing mood with your love, hehehehe.

November 16, 2016 at 9:41 pm

Bad breath can be an embarassing ordeal for anyone just like smelly feet. Some people woyld rather choose to be quiet about and atay away from people instead of going to see a doctor about it. You could be having aproblem that you may not knowing about and uou not vistinv a doctor could cause you more problems than ever. i agree with the statements above espe ially oral hygiene which is a very common problem for many. There are people who do not even take time to brush their teeth and rinse their mouths. So if you have this problem its good to visit your doctor to get afvice on how to deal with it. also when you rinse your mouth with mouth wash, or alo vera mixed with water that could help you a lot.

November 17, 2016 at 11:01 am

My fellow friend  nehemia bayawa  I want to help you in the field of bad breath and you will never have bad breath in life I am also a medical professional astrologer and I suggest for you some medicines that will cure your bad breadth for forever.

Take from any Homeopathy Store…

1. Antiamonim tart 200x

Quebracho qx

Doze

Take five drops from each bottle and take in a one fourth of a glass semi hot water three times a day.

You will ok within days.

If anyone of LB member has any health problem may contact me free I will prescribe medicines for my friends free of cast otherwise I charge 5 to 10 dollars per question. To prove go to Fiverr. com and find me and my professional Gigs

November 17, 2016 at 11:26 am

Most have already talked about teeth and gum problems. There are issues that concern health.  One’s lungs, liver and other organs if rgwt are damaged that could lead to  bad breath.

Drinking plenty of water helps.

November 17, 2016 at 3:30 pm

@bestwriter, I think you are right.Drinking a lot of water too removes bad breath. Bad breath kills.I have heard from a friend that she has a friend whose breath seems like coming from a drainage only to know that her friend suffered internal parts problem. Her friend has a constipation problem and sometimes it takes her friend to dispose her waste after every three days causing her breath to be too bad to smell. Because they are friends and she learns about her friend’s health problem, so instead of giving distance on their friendship, she made it stronger by helping her what to do with his bad breath problem.

This time, they become best friends forever.

November 21, 2016 at 6:48 am

”Miswak” (a little branch of some tree) will solve your issue if you clean your teeth with it for some days. It is a natural way of cleaning our teeth and it will surely kill bad breath. You will feel fresh after cleaning your teeth with ”miswak”.

Consider homeopathy if unfortunately you fail to get the cure.

November 21, 2016 at 6:49 am

Flossing would be a nice idea in this connection.

November 23, 2016 at 4:13 am

@sivasubrahmanyamshatddarsanam  What exactly is neem oil and where do you buy it? Does Neem oil have a taste and if so, does it taste bad?  Also while I am at it, how does one do oil pulling for the coconut oil?

December 10, 2016 at 7:40 pm

My friends have given good advice on this topic. I think that we can get rid of this problem if we give proper heed to our brushing. Moreover, we may try using saline water, I mean half a glass of lukewarm water with half a teaspoon of  table salt. The only thing you have to do is to gargle with this water. keep gargling for at least 30 seconds, allowing the water to touch your teeth  again again.The process is to be done  at least thrice daily, especially before going to bed.I hope it will solve the problem to to a great extent.

December 18, 2016 at 11:52 pm

Indeed Oral Hygiene is good for our teeth, and needs to be imbibed from childhood onwards itself.