Author Posts

November 8, 2016 at 11:29 am

If you are afraid to sleep due to fear of a nightmare, then it could not be anymore this time through potatoes. I have learned from on line doctors and scientists that potatoes contain serotonin our brain requires to supply, for failure to do so, causing humans to dream of many bad dreams.

I had been this way, dreaming every night bad dreams like being chased by devils, that there is a high wave chasing me. I also dreamed before of my dead relatives, and all these bad dreams turned my sleeping time uncomfortable. I tried not to eat much during dinner, well it really worked , but at the middle of the night, I still continue dreaming of weird and scary drams.

Then, I tried to research in the on line doctors and scientists ‘ works, then fortunately, I passed by these wonderful effects of potatoes. On that very day, I bough 5 kilos potatoes, cook few daily and never again had I dreamed of anything. I no longer bad or good. I am so thankful to my discovery.

If you have this kind of evening fright , try to stop it by eating potatoes daily. You may add them to your special recipe.Thanks for reading.

November 20, 2016 at 3:22 am

Potatoes have serotonin which is a natural Prozac and will be sedating if you are eating them daily. But be careful how many potatoes you eat if you already take a serotonin reuptake inhibitor as you may end up with too much serotonin in the blood and you will have serotonin syndrome

November 20, 2016 at 12:34 pm

I only eat potatoes when I dream of bad dreams. I just forced myself to eat potatoes,unless deep fried potatoes with cheese.Other way is to have them added to meat when there is available beef meat in the fridge. We only eat meat twice a month. We consume 4 kilos beef monthly, 3 kilos potatoes monthly, 4 kilos carrots monthly , 3 kilos chicken monthly, 4 kilos assorted fish monthly and so on and so forth.

Others just eat potatoes without other stuffs added, hahahaha, how does it taste by the way.

November 20, 2016 at 1:17 pm

Is there any required way of how to cook the potato ma’am@cely? Or any type of cooking will do?

I always had a bad dreams often now,maybe twice or thrice a month, so i need to have a companion while sleeping. I’d like to try that remedy, it might work for me.

November 20, 2016 at 1:41 pm

@nehemia bayawa, you may fry the potatoes,add to fish, add to meat or just cook it and eat when cool. Me, I add at least 2 pieces to my favorite fish. I do not like to fry fish. I just simply cook fish with mixed ingredients, celery, tomatoes, ginger, garlic, pepper, potatoes, onions, lemon. Only these stuffs hehehehe. I lie these veggies added to fish.If you wish to eat potatoes by just cooking only with water, it could be. It lacks taste, so you may add condensed milk  if none , small amount of sugar to be able swallow the food. That was what I did at home before .After I learned to add with those mentioned above, I no longer use sugar.

If dislike sugar, mixed your potatoes with small cheese.  It tastes nice actually when added with cheese. But if you can afford to eat just plain potatoes, only cooked one, then go, go, go hehehehe.

Soon your tongue will get used to it. You will really observed, you no longer dream. After I learned this, I no longer dream. Stop eating potatoes when observed you no longer dream. Resume eating when dream bad again.Why ? Potatoes are rich with serotonin for the brain, it is not also good to have more serotonin to our brain. Okay? Good luck to your adventure to stop dreaming .

November 20, 2016 at 2:51 pm

Friend! How can potatoes be a cure to bad dream? Dreams are from spiritual realm not sickness, when you are talking about spiritual, things aside has thing to do with but things in the spirit have and instead the very person which is always eating dream have to be deliever from it because there a force of darkness which feed people in dream especially people who has no spirit of God in they life. Things of the spirit is different explain than things of physically, such people who eat in the dreams need delieverance from the powers of darkness, because when things are happing spiritual you need to fight it spiritual and if it physical you also fight against it physical, and eating the dream can cause woman to be miscarriage whenever she is pregnant and also can deposit sickness in the body also, so eating in the dreams is not a good thing. Although sometimes ago i do see my self eating in the dream but of the truth i hate because that time anytime i eat the dream i be came sick physical, so i will never tell to in the dream is a good thing instead is evil, because when you eat in your dream know it that satan is the one feeding you in other to posion your heart and body.

Thank you very much

November 20, 2016 at 5:07 pm

Thanks ma’am cely. I must buy potatoes daily. hehe. I think it will really help.

November 20, 2016 at 5:33 pm

Well, is anyone of us here a doctor or a dietian or a nutritionist? This is, I know, not a good one to recommend eating potatoes daily. You might compromise other readers for this. In the first place, you are not a doctor or dietian. What you have discovered? What you have done is only for your own benefit and this may not be true to others. They have bad dreams because of some reasons which their doctor could only determine the causes. They have bad dreams due to haunting experience when she or he is a child or whatever it is.

Recommending a daily consumption of potatoes would put the health of those who are doing it to a danger. Anything which is eaten in excess is dangerous. It is better to say it plainly that you have been helped of your illness of having a nightmare every night. That is for your personal consumption, for your own benefit rather than recommending to others for they may differ their situations from yours. Please don’t get me wrong. In writing especially on medication, on one’s health maintenance, the medical practitioner and those persons in authority could recommend what is best and what is not. Study may show how but the authority is always cited.

November 21, 2016 at 4:45 pm

@Elom ikechukwu awoke , Potatoes contain serotonin good for the brain. Serotonin is essential to human. If your brain lacks serotonin, you keep on dreaming bad. Why I am telling you this because, I myself, experienced this. You may try to Goggle this : Serotonin good for always dreaming bad dreams. I want you to know that before I got the info from Goggle , I keep o dreaming many bad dreams.How I wanted no evening so I won’t get sleep. It was my problem in my teen years and the time that I started teaching. My dreams in past were so scary.They see, very impossible dream, as if like a movie, but they keep of hunting and taunting me every sleep day or evening hehehe.

What I did, I research and was super happy to know that potatoes stop us from dreaming.From that day I ate potatoes, I no longer dream up to this time. I have clear mind during my sleep.If you keep on dreaming good or bad and if they are unwanted, buy potatoes, cook and eat them . them.And then say goodbye to your dreams bad dreams. You will no longer dream.Okay?

This is based on science not spirit hahahaha.

November 21, 2016 at 4:54 pm

@nehemia bayawa, hehehehe, you buy three kilos potatoes, also share this to your family who disliked dreams during sleep. Remember , there are human being that sleep in the day, sleep while sitting, sleep while riding utility vehicles, sleep while watching TV and other instances and something bad may happen if sleep most of the time in the day. It not advisable to sleep in the day for many hours. That kind shows a symptom of Parkinson”s disease. Tell your siblings to eat potatoes and to avoid sleeping as they wish hehehehe.

Now is the right time to stop dreaming bad dream that may lead to nightmare. You may also drink one glass of water if not yet bought potatoes this time. Drinking a glass of water also helps bad dream that may lead to nightmare. My friend is an American nurse. She was the one who told me this and followed .Every night before I go to sleep, I drink one glass of water. But when I eat potatoes, I do not drink water.

By the way, this time I seldom eat potatoes for I no longer dream, I only have very clear mind every sleep.

November 21, 2016 at 5:05 pm

@nakitakona13, I want you to know that this is recommended by on line doctors, not my personal self. I am not a medical , only a doctor in Philosophy. Also, people abroad always have potatoes with them.In fact, the poor cannot afford potatoes, only the rich always have this. This is what I noticed in New Zealand during my tour there. I been there seven times already and see what people buy in the wet market.Potatoes are always part of their list.

I suggest you to Goggle search and there you will know I am not fabricating this discussion. Potatoes for your information contain “serotonin”  good for the brain.Having less on this may lead to dreaming during sleep. A person is only required to eat very small amount of potatoes added to your favorite menu even fish “paksiw” Philippine menu.

I am happy to tell the readers that this time, I no longer dream, I think almost 4 years now , I no longer dream. I also eat potatoes seldom for it takes time to peel them,LOL.

Thanks for reading.Amen.

December 25, 2016 at 10:24 am

These is quite interesting cely. Okay for me its wuite a dufferent story i dont dream most of the times. Usially when i go to bed i end up sleeping the moment i cover myself up. Wakjng up in the middle of the night is usually unusual for me. Anyway of late like 4 days ago i notice that i have been waking up around 3.30am and this they say thats the time the devil is at work and thats when wickedness is taking place. I don’t know if you have ever experienced this when robbers break people’s homes they normally do it around that time when they know people are asleep. And if you are a born again christian we are told that thats the time the devil wants to attack God’s people, its a time when people are deep in their sleep, and waking up to pray is so hard, so easier to be attacked . Anyway i live potatoes especially french fries i can have them literally everyday and not get bored. I find it easier to cook them at home myself that’s why i eat them regularly. Maybe that’s the reason i don’t get nightmares or bad dreams. Come to think of it i haven’t eaten fries for like 3 days or so maybe thats why i keep waking up at 3am. Thanks cely for the tip that’s something new for me today.

December 25, 2016 at 1:46 pm

@Anitah Gimase, Hi? Merry Christmas.How  do you celebrate Christmas there. Are you a born again Christian? Me, I am a Roman Catholic, but religion cannot save our soul. I am also thankful for I learned from you about the meaning if wake up at 3:30 in the morning. I have not experienced waking up at this hour. I am in deep sleep, but I wake up at four o’clock in the morning for I have to prepare many things for school. My class begins at 7:30 in the morning, so I have to lave home at exactly 6:00am. Early morning here is already on traffic mood.Sometimes I hire a taxi to each school on time. Sometimes I ride my car if like for sometimes I am afraid to drive fast because here are so many bad drivers wanting to overtake despite road full of vehicles and private cars.

Well, potatoes can also give us nutrients aside from good protector against bad dreams. I hope you no longer wake up dawn so you will have a very strong body,plus if we lack sleep we feel groggy in the day ,We keep on yawning hehehe, that is what I observe on myself.I keep on yawning if lack sleep. So long, I hope for a better 2017. Take care.