Author Posts

June 13, 2016 at 7:48 pm

I should have worded the title  differently. I should have said ‘Anyone has chocolates? 😀
I am normally a generous person but when it comes to chocolates I make that as an exception. I have always loved chocolates and keep getting them as gifts and I also buy them online. I am about to go for Nestles assorted candies. I have already finished 2 boxes both gifted to me but now I shall buy one online. 

I was also gifted Lindt assorted chocolates which I found to be the best.

Are you a chocolate foodie too?

• This topic was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by  bestwriter.

June 14, 2016 at 12:02 am

I love chocolate, especially dark chocolate! I grew up eating the milk chocolate bars from companies like Nestle and Hershey. Today I find those to be more of a candy than real chocolate, with a few exceptions.

I prefer a simple chocolate, perhaps with a bit of almond or some chili or other flavouring.

June 14, 2016 at 1:58 am

I love Lindt chocolates especially the truffles. I like dark chocolate but I will eat milk chocolate too. I am not too particular. I really like Dove chocolate too. Those chocolates you received look really good and I hope that you enjoyed them to the fullest.

June 14, 2016 at 2:05 am

I love chocolate too. It is calming. I find that the older I get, the less of it I can eat. I used to be able to eat a whole bag with no problem. Now…NO WAY!! Too sweet!

June 14, 2016 at 5:15 am

@Rub3881 Somehow dark chocolate does not appeal to me. Someone said only the sophisticated like them. I must do something about it  😀

I am fond of chocolates but have my preferences.

June 14, 2016 at 5:18 am

@morgoodie  Never heard of ‘Dove’ will do a search on it and may be even order for it after finding out what it is all about 😀

There was a time as kids we hardly got them to eat but now plenty is the word.

June 14, 2016 at 5:19 am

@oksummer

I have never lost interest in chocolates – I am a senior  😀

June 15, 2016 at 4:43 am

@bestwriter  I think you would like Dove chocolate.

@oksummer  I like dark chocolate more now than I did when I was younger because it is not as sweet and I do not have to eat as much to get the satisfaction of eating chocolate.

June 15, 2016 at 6:29 am

I am also a sweet tooth person. I usually have chocolates in my store room and munch it if I am on the moment of craving.

June 15, 2016 at 8:00 am

@bestwriter/

I love chocolates too

I have never tried Lindt because it is an expensive chocolate, imported one.

So, I would buy Vanhouten, Cadbury brand which are cheaper and I prefer dark chocolates compare to milk chocolates.

Do you know that dark chocolates can prevent blood clot?

Helps to reduce the big C?

Yeah, although it may taste a bit bitter due to high cocoa content and no milk, I prefer the healthier choice.

June 15, 2016 at 8:15 am

@Shavkat  – Funny that we all have different cravings but I think a huge percentage have a craving for chocolates.

June 15, 2016 at 8:16 am

@peachpuple  Your post has incomplete sentences. Some glitch I think.

Everyone talks of the dark chocolate being good but I have yet to cultivate a taste for it.

July 30, 2016 at 10:17 am

I love chocolates especially those with almonds! Even if I have toothache, I cant resist eating them. My favorite is the ferrero rocher but it is somewhat expensive in our country. Dark chocolates are my stress reliever

August 18, 2016 at 1:34 pm

Ooohh my goodness you have just aroused my appetite for chocolate. i am a chocolate foodie and i would do anything to have chocolate. Many are the times when i go to the store i buy chocolate in wholesale, then just keep them at home, so that when i have a craving i don’t have to go to the supermarket to get some, i can just stretch my hand and get it, and chew on it gracefully as i enjoy the goodness

August 18, 2016 at 4:40 pm

I love to eat dark chocolates. My friend from Brazil brought me dark Ghana chocolates.They were superb in tastes. I am searching this brand on line to buy , but cannot find Dark Ghana chocs.There are many kinds of chocs this time.Next I like are chocs sold there in New Zealand, very pure.I have tasted the real fruits.