Author Posts

November 21, 2016 at 5:44 pm

Working for some one who effects your equilibrium and makes the office hell is not productive.

November 22, 2016 at 10:08 am

“But here is what I tell you. Love your enemies. Pray for those who hurt you.” – Matthew 5:44

Next to the greatest commandment (loving God) is to love your neighbor as yourself. It is so easy to love and care for those people who do the same to us. And loving people whom we know have betrayed, hurt, or looked down on us is definitely another story. Yet, Jesus calls us to love and even pray for them.

What Jesus is teaching us, when he said to love your enemies, is to display an unconditional love. It’s not a love that says ‘because…’ but a love that says ‘in spite of…’ It’s a love made by a decision and not inspired with purely emotion. It is a love that sees not only the physical appearance but a person in God’s perspective. It’s the kind of love which the Father and Son displayed into the world.

First John 4:20 says, Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen.” This statement serves an affirmation to verses 44-45 of Matthew 5 saying, “Love your enemies. Pray for those who hurt you. Then you will be sons of your Father who is in heaven.” These verses remind us that loving others unconditionally is a manifestation of our love to God. It is an evident form of the real status of our relationship with Him.

God causes his sun to shine on evil people and good people. He sends rain on those who do right and those who don’t (v 45b). Loving others also means showing the beauty of fairness to them regardless of their status and even when it feels like they don’t deserve it at all.

You may have felt being wronged by someone but the good news is you always have the option to STAY RIGHT. You cannot choose what others do to you but you can always choose what happens in you. You have the right to respond in a manner pleasing to God. Take it as an opportunity to display His unconditional love.

November 22, 2016 at 4:27 pm

Anger creates many or causes many wrinkles to appear to our face hehehehe. It is not also advisable to frown for there will be many nerves that will be affected causing the person to look older,yay, it is not therefore good to frown to someone else or frown without reason at all.Sometimes I frown if sense that a task given to me is very hard to finish , only to know that frowning does not make sense, for no matter what, there is no difficult task that cannot be done, if believe in the self. Let us always say to ourselves,” I can make it .”

Anger may strike any time, anywhere. The problem is if you have hypertension and if forgot to take your medicine , it will be a disastrous one. It is hard, but if possible those having high blood pressure must not participate in a quarrel or dispute, for the blood may just rise and you may be having a sudden heart attack.It is our cardiac apparatus that is affected if the blood soars beyond the limit.

So while there is time, you have to immediately dismiss your anger.Count 1 to 100  to subside your anger and let blood subside too. Anger is so bad that it may break friendship, relationship and camaraderie. What has been said will never be retrieved. It is us that have to put the inner self to a calm feeling and outer self relaxing.

November 22, 2016 at 4:34 pm

@Jonalyn Durante, The anger issue here originated from our boss in our work force, How I wish you know how so you can direct your discussion to her. I am a person who seldom gets angry. If I am angry, 5 minutes after the anger subsides. If you are angry that means someone has caused you something wrongful. There is no one in this world that just feel this way if normal. Those who are always angry may have some mental  problems or perhaps very problematic that his attitude and work mates ay be affected.

To be angry all the time, means you are not in a good healthy. Usually those high blood persons always get angry even to the least problem or cause of his/ her anger. That person needs help. He or she must be brought to doctor’s clinic to save his/ her life. One must act immediately, or it may be late .

November 22, 2016 at 4:40 pm

@kaylar, Yes, you are right. A work place may not be in a peaceful situation. Everyone may feel awkward to laugh, smile or even whisper to one another. What a disgusting way. It is also annoying on the part of the part of the employees.

There is always  fear and awkwardness on the part of the subordinates. One will always be restless and do extra careful not to disrupt the moment of our boss. There is no motivation and no drive to push the individual employee to be inspired to teach.