Author Posts

November 17, 2016 at 4:55 am

What I mean here is in the office, company, corporation or school where you work. How do you control your anger if your boss insult you? To insult means to cause injury to person’s emotion. I think there are bosses who act like lion tigers. They are thinking that they superior and powerful that in a twist of their finger a certain employee could be terminated instantly. How could a manager or boss terminate a person if that person is regular employee and despite not, there is law that protects any employee harassed by a manager or boss.

Why I am saying this because my co-teacher is new in the office and she was not appreciated by our boss in relation to her credentials. This lady is so sweet, only so pretty that our boss might have felt jealous and insecure. But our boss has no logical reason why recommended this lady to be terminated implicitly by not giving her subject loads. She was so hurt after few days waiting of her load to appear in the system. Some of our friends suggested her to better apply to other schools so she can have a work.

This kind of act is so brutal in nature. How come a boss feels insecure of the beauty of our co worker for no matter what she will do, our boss will never become pretty. She both has ugly appearance inside and outside. Her reason is very shallow. She told us during meeting that there is a teacher that cannot anymore teach because of her poor performance but we do not believe for her students’ evaluation showed her excellent in her teaching with them.

My conclusion is, this boss does not deserve to be in the top position for she is unfair, judgmental, jealous envious, hater and does not have good friendly relations with the teachers.

What can you say? Thanks.

November 17, 2016 at 8:46 am

Hi Cely! I would like to share my thoughts on this situation. We cannot control what others do to us but we always have the option how we react on the situation. A situation like this is a call to extend unconditional love. Looking beyond, it’s time to assess why your boss acted that way. Her insecurities may have come from a painful past from which she has not been healed yet. She may have been through a lot of emotional struggles and may have no one to talk to about them.

Maybe you can start reaching out to her. Show her kindness (and be sincere about it) even at times when you think she doesn’t deserve it. You may not be able to change her personality but I believe your kindness and understanding will make a positive impact on her life.

November 17, 2016 at 3:13 pm

@Jonalyn Durante, Hi Jonalyn? Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings about my discussion. Yes, you are right. I can never change the behavior of my boss. Also, it is so hard to approach her. Actually our boss is not smiling, snob type and not friendly too. Many are afraid of her.In fact, when we arrived in the office and greeted her, never would she respond our greeting.

I think you are also right that she might have some problems in the past and not yet healed as of this time.I also like to oppose her in case, she keeps on dwelling her past. Past is past and will never come back.What is worst is, the dealing of the subordinates and the human behavior in an organization not strong and credible for her.

How we like to also have an evaluation for our boss so she will realize her faults.This time, there are many problematic people, drugged people and criminal minded people, so whenever possible each one of us must believe in the rule that: ” Love begets love.”

November 18, 2016 at 4:47 pm

Hello guys? How have you ll been? Happy writing here , and happy receiving your pay. Let us all unite here so we all can redeem if reach the threshold $10.

This day, I wanna like to share you another episode of our boss source of anger. I think this person seems abnormal for she just frown without our knowledge what causes her to frown at us. Everyone in the office is working, no one is seen sleeping , texting, talking nonsense, but all read books and do some preparations for one week lessons.

We cannot discuss with our boss our problems in the loading of subjects and students’ attitude.We all wish upon a star that her mind’s cobwebs will be cleaned by the movement of her nervous system, LOL. We are not happy in the office. There is a plan by the president in our organization to oust our boss. We need a manager who can man well people and who has learned about human behavior in an organization so our life in the office will be smooth and inspiring. We hate this kind of arrogance and pride of our boss, very undesirable attitude. It seems our boss has attitude problem.

Thanks for reading.

81ee54deacc1136fc9b1bb153feb624e6ac5059d_thumb

Image credit by Pixabay

November 18, 2016 at 7:10 pm

First and formost am those types of people who keep quiet first when am angry i don’t react immediately. But in your case, i think its a matter of jealousy why would you want to sack someone on the grounds of looking good? Instaed of sacking th3m why dont you also try to keep yourself up to date and look your best instaed of looking at another person in a bad way. Its very unfortunate but such people don’t get very far th3y end up loosing good employees because of their insecurities. I especially see th3se things happening with women bosses, they always feel too superior and act like th3y are over above all the others. Some of them even get to the point of trying to seduce th3 young men in the company and when things don’t work out, they start frustrating the young men to the point of making them quit their jobs and this is not right. If only people would do ther jobs in peace rather than having to deal with insecure people for reasons best known to themselves.

November 18, 2016 at 10:33 pm

For many people, they couldn’t care less about the work place.  They go there to get $$ and aren’t the least interested in anything.  So nothing is going to bother you.  It is only when you care.

November 19, 2016 at 7:10 am

To control your anger is to control life, to control your behaviour, anger is work force, i mean anger is a spirit, anger control many people to kill, anger control many cause people to commit suicide, some they anger scared many people away from them, some anger have them into prison, some have kill they spouses and family member, some have set they families on fire because of anger, anger is a force which you may not know what you are doing unless you have finished it assignment, some have loss they job because of anger, it is not easy to deal with, anger is what everyone should try over come anger did no good to anyone. When you can not control your anger as a man means that your are dealing with dangerious spirit. So we try by all mean to overcome that power

November 19, 2016 at 9:24 am

Anger is nothing but the fume of jealousy and hatred and when human brain full of internal hate and jealousy and in such condition when your brain bust something thinking talk to you become angry due to interruption of your thinking process. Just as we massage the cucumber piece robbing it on the cucumber cut place and its sour liquids comes out of the cucumber and the cucumber becomes sweet.

Anger is the fume of hate and jealousy. While working keep your all mental and physical powers at one place  will get you no anger. Anger is a matter of internal thought process not external matter of thought process.

Just as when we open many site at a time out computer holds and stops working and nothing swimming just as when our brains busy working too many thought useless thoughts or day dream far away from reality, and in such condition someone teases us we get angry and becomes angry with the person.

I think, increase your knowledge you will get no anger while working. It is sure because knowledge refines human thinking crude process.

November 19, 2016 at 4:11 pm

@Anitah Gimase, Hi friend? hehehehehe, I am so amused of your thoughts.Yes, you are right. Our boss is so insecure.She is also an old maid hehehe, plus she does not carry herself well, meaning no art displayed on herself even just a slight make up on her face. I hope there is someone in their family to advise her to at least paint her lips with nice and glossy lips stick, fine face compressed face powder, jeans or clothes on the go and to imitate some fashionistas this time. There are so many young recruits in our department this time, she can never harass them for they are mostly sons and daughters of our school’s officials, or else she will be removed from the higher position. Actually, many pray she should be replaced, so everyone can breath well.

Our boss is in her mid 30’s and she could still find a young man, LOL. I hope that she will reform for there are gossips now that someone in our department initiated to have her demoted. She cannot be terminated for she is a regular employee plus her credentials wise, a graduate from Cambridge University of her doctorate and for her masteral at the University of the Philippines. Despite that, it is not the basis for her to be cold and indifferent. We hope someone to take over her position.

November 19, 2016 at 4:24 pm

@kaylar, They are people we call members of the silent committee. Yes, there are like them who never care. Maybe they are afraid to be kicked out especially if not yet a regular in his work,plus there are people having long tolerance of abuses. I am thankful that my boss is nice to me if not, she will surely be fought back, Who she is to quarrel me.She is not the one paying me and I am working hard for the pay, therefore, she should be careful.

I think she only insinuative to those meek and helpless. I am not afraid of her.I have 3 lawyer brothers and they told me that any bad move of our boss will lead her to a regretful ending.I think, we are going to talk to our dean and confer to her about our boss’ attitude and suggest her office to allow us to evaluate her performance so she will have awareness of her bad attitude.

In short, our boss is always moody, and moody all the time means insane.

November 19, 2016 at 4:35 pm

@jhsayyar, please read again my discussion. It is not me and my co-workers angry all the time, but our boss or faculty head. She has many insecurities. She fired my co – teacher for a very obvious reason, The one she fired is so sexy and beautiful teacher. Our boss cannot take it having many admirers with her table full of lovely roses from admirers students and professionals. Our boss’ reason was, that pretty teacher has negative evaluation from the students, which was a lie.

Our boss finished her doctorate at Cambridge University, very intelligent, but heart insensitive, full of hate. I think that is how when a person is not inspired or lovable hehehe. I hope she will change for the better so she will have peace of mind and gain many nice friends willing to morally support her.

November 19, 2016 at 8:26 pm

I once had a Boss From Hell.  And what happened is that I stopped caring about everything.   So did everyone.   I recall when the office was not unlocked on time, I went across the road and hung out.  It was a lovely social encounter.  No one cared.  Everyone eventually left… only the whack job secretary remained.

November 20, 2016 at 12:18 pm

@kaylar , No one would really want t retire in a work place having a boss that has no heart. That is the reason why 4 of my colleagues resigned because they cannot anymore take the attitude of our boos. They felt it too much for them. They told me if I prefer to stay, I said only cowards resign and I am not a coward. If my boss assaults me or triggers my anger, immediately, I will see the university president and report the matter with frankness that what they installed in our department is not human.

She really knows that I am not afraid to face heads in the university as  long as there is valid reason. She does not know that I placed a recorder under my table with a camera so the proof is strong. I am only waiting for the exact time, that it is me she will quarrel hahahaha, she will regret the day she was born ,LOL.

November 20, 2016 at 8:49 pm

I am not a coward.   But I found myself developing some very negative traits. Unworking, uncaring, sloppy….  no.  I can’t let someone corrupt me to that extrent.

November 21, 2016 at 5:37 pm

@kaylar, I am so sure that you are not coward. There is no reason why tolerate cowardice when we have mouth to speak and mind to secure ideas to defend whatever issues arise in a work force, at home, or anywhere. But of course, we have to be tactless to maintain good camaraderie among workers. Building good friendly relations is a must to prosper and never be left behind in case there is sudden revamp in an office. We never feel the emptiness whenever a revamp happens if we are so close to our colleagues.

In the case of our boss, I do not know why she is always unhappy hehehe.It seems there is something wrong with her. She might have attitude problem, mental problem. I hope she will change her dealing with her subordinates so she won’t be terminated from work or if not terminated because she is a regular employee, replaced with a friendly and smiling one. The feeling is nice if we are surrounded with nice and smiling people in one corner.