Author Posts

August 29, 2016 at 5:23 am

Hello I want to share some tips that will help your organism, and help you adjust your body to any shape you want to! First of all the most important thing is the daily activity.

1. Physical activity (Cardio)

In this section, I will include the most efficient sports for burning your stubborn fat with the help of these cardio exercises.

First of all Swimming. Swimming burns a LOT of calories, in fact it’s the best sport for your body as it spends the energy of your whole body system, using every single muscle in your body. But keep in mind that It consumes plenty of energy, so the best accomplice to swimming would be a healthy fresh diet to help you with your daily activities.

Running

Probably the most common cardio exercise for losing belly fat. It is calculated that in an average tempo of running you can burn around 550 calories per HOUR. Doing this on a daily basis for a longer period of time, along with a healthy diet will surely get you rid of that annoying belly fat.

Sporting (tennis, football, basketball, handball)

This is very common to running, but it may spend you slightly more calories as you are running back and forth through the field, and spends you an insane amount of calories as doing it correctly on a daily basis.

2. Healthy diet and plenty of water!

Personally I was one of the people that was not happy being around a glass of water, as I was used to cokes, fantas, Pepsi, and other junkies and rubbish foods and drinks. This is even more important than the physical activities, I have read somewhere that the weight loss is retained by 70% of proper healthy diet, and 30% of physical activities. I personally bond to this too.  I don’t say to not eat at all, or eat only once a day. On the opposite, eat around 2-3 times a day and keep your organism fresh, but do not eat junkies, eat fresh food. Fruits, high-protein and vitamin foods, Oats, pasta and such gluten-free foods.

In a casual can of coke, there are insane 150 calories contained within. This is what I am speaking of when I say healthy diet. You can run and spend a lot of calories, but if you consume more than you spend then it’s all VAIN. Unfortunately!  It takes you 20 minutes of swimming to burn that amount of calories, and I am not  talking about moderate swimming. That’s why keep your body fresh and healthy, and don’t hesitate to eat when you are hungry, you should urge yourself to replenish your body with a healthy food, not whatever comes in your way and whatever it is in the fridge. Fortunately, there are many health fruits that are around the price of a real bargain, and very cheap. Here’s a recommendation: eggs – a lot of proteins, blueberries, chicken, oats, bananas, smoothies…

That is it folks there’s a saying that goes by this:

Eat Healthy, keep your body Wealthy!

September 17, 2016 at 11:06 pm

Let’s be honest, there is no healthy way to lose weight fast. You can still eat a healthy diet and exercise and still never shed a pound. Then what are these people to do then? Some have issues with thyroid or other health problems that prevent them from working out. I think anyone wanting to lose weight should first seek their doctor’s approval and look for  a dietician that can help with the food part.

Water is always great to drink and can be dressed up in many different ways with fruits and vegetables. I, myself like adding lemons to my water. But did you know that a lot of fruits contain water and is a good source of water?

February 27, 2017 at 8:28 pm

Watermelon and cucumber are fruits with great water content and minimal calories. Replacing them with some meal can help to reduce the amount of calorie intake.

February 27, 2017 at 8:33 pm

Does skipping dinner help to reduce weight. I have heard that dinner is the meal which should should be the lightest of all.

From today me and my husband have decided to reduce the amount of food in dinner. We will try to limit the intake of chapati to one only. I really wish we are able to follow this diet plan and it works well.

What is the opinion of others in this?

March 2, 2017 at 9:54 pm

You should eat small meals, and snacks throughout the day, with lunch being your primary meal, but don’t skip dinner. Skipping a meal tricks your body into thinking it’s starving and you won’t lose weight. Instead have a non starchy veggie paired with meat for dinner. You have less time to burn calories with dinner that’s why they recommend it be a small meal.