Author Posts

March 21, 2017 at 3:26 pm

@Lb support

Kindly advise as to why the amount earned is reducing. Yesterday night I typed a article in the blog and the same resulted in the amount reaching more than 16 USD buy now when I opened the system it has reduced to 15.833. Even earlier this has happened in recent times but this amount is very substantial. Kindly help in clarifying and sorting out this matter.

Awaiting your response which will be highly appreciated. I had also asked whether I could share blogs to similar to forums in a different post but I have not heard any thing about the same please inform me of the same. For your information I have shared some of my blogs to groups in which I am a member on facebook. Kindly clarify.

March 21, 2017 at 4:22 pm

@Lb support

Please advise if this post has been removed and if so why? as I am unable to trace the same in the blogs list. Appreciate your response and clarification.

Credit image share to India.com (funeral).jpg There are many situations in life when one has only a few months or days left in his or her life to live. This may be due to serious health issues where the problem becomes irreversible. Some of the serious health problems which people face are cancer, h…
LITERACYBASE.COM

March 21, 2017 at 8:31 pm

Have you tried sending this message to the LB team instead?

Go to CONTACT, on the top of this page, next to REGISTER and FAQS

March 21, 2017 at 9:07 pm

@peachpurple

Thanks for the information will forward the same message in the contact section too.

March 23, 2017 at 2:33 pm

Sorry to know about it. Hope the admin will answer your question.

March 23, 2017 at 2:52 pm

@acelawrites

Even I am waiting for @Lb support of someone from literacybase to get back with a positive resolution as I have found they have been helpful when I faced payment problems last time. It is two days since I contacted literacybase from the contact on the top of the screen and sent them details of this same matter. Awaiting reply from them which I am positive will come from Lb support or the admin. Thanks for your understanding.

March 23, 2017 at 4:30 pm

@Lb support

This is the amount earned for the post

March 20, 2017 11:04 pm $ 0.3500 Coins for new Post Link
March 21, 2017 8:32 am $ -0.3500 Coins for new Post Link trash

I do not know why this blog post was removed, trashed and the payment reversed.

Kindly correct the same and reverse this.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by  Krishna Kumar.

March 24, 2017 at 11:15 am

Oh I had this similar case too. They told me that they had accidentally approved my post, gave me payment and then, removed it because my post content is the same of elsewhere site. So they had to deduct the same amount.

I was reminded not to use the same quotes from elsewhere.

March 24, 2017 at 3:05 pm

@peachpurple

But this particular blog post of mine was totally typed by me and the language and the text was created and so was the heading. I doubt if one will find similar content anywhere on the net as it was not existing before. This is totally new which I have typed. That is the reason I have not even checked the same in plagium as I am confident that no such thing would exist on the net. This is quite surprising.

I am awaiting reply from @Lb support and expect to get a reply as they said they would take seven days in the faq’s to contact. Now it is the fourth or fifth day. I am sure they are checking and will reverse the transaction. I am expecting a positive reply from them asap. Thanks for the feedback you gave.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by  Krishna Kumar.

March 24, 2017 at 3:45 pm

First and foremost it is not @LB support but @support.  I checked that blog it has been removed.  You can ask Support for the reason and since that blog has been removed earnings were deducted

March 24, 2017 at 3:47 pm

Mine is increasing.

I tried sharing 1 of my blogs in facebook then I already noticed a change in my earnings here 🙂

March 24, 2017 at 4:42 pm

@support

Kindly check this article and clarify the queries. Request you to reinstate the blog which was removed and trashed. Awaiting your help and response in this matter which will be highly appreciated. For your kind information I have also posted these details in the contact us section too at the top right side of the screen. Best wishes.

April 16, 2017 at 5:55 pm

I am sorry this has happened for something you wrote completely yourself. It is strange. Hopefully you will get a satisfactory answer soon x

April 17, 2017 at 8:11 pm

If your article is found somewhere else on the web it is immediately removed frmn here and earnings are deleted

April 17, 2017 at 9:34 pm

Has support ever contacted you back on how come your $ was removed? @krishnakumarks