Author Posts

September 30, 2017 at 3:17 pm

@support As the site is back to normal, should we expect our pending payment in near future please?

October 1, 2017 at 11:32 am

@suny, Hi? If the site operates back, I think we will start from zero. This is a new admin so we have to compromise the past earnings. Let us rejoice if this site operates back normally and pay people. Let us wait for the reply of Support.

October 1, 2017 at 6:20 pm

I am so happy to be here!  Hi Cely!!!

October 1, 2017 at 6:42 pm

@kaylar, hi friend? I am happy, too. I am still in doubt for Support does not reply and there is no further announcement if the site resurrects?

October 1, 2017 at 7:50 pm

I am not posting and am taking some of my items for other sites… I don’t trust this site

October 2, 2017 at 4:55 am

I will decide only if I get my pending payment new or old admin makes no difference.

October 2, 2017 at 11:57 am

I am also waiting to hear about  our pending payments. Mine are worth more then 100 dollars and they should check soon and reply

October 3, 2017 at 4:07 pm

I  am also so concerned about those who have reached their payment requirement for cash out. It’s my hunch that they would be paid in due time.

Since this site just being reactivated under the new management I supposed, there would be a transition period until it becomes stable and those pending payments be settled in the most practical time.

For me, I am in the process of adjustment how things are going on here.

October 6, 2017 at 4:07 pm

Somewhere in a forum where I used to work with, @sunil. I came across there that LB has come back to circulation and it is under a new admin. I have not verified it yet. That’s why I am here to see how true that LB has in operation.

Do you have any information about this site? Could you share it to us? Thank you.

October 7, 2017 at 2:27 pm

Sorry guys, I don’t operate on hearsay but I want to listen it from the horse’s mouth. That means the admin must say it and take us in his confidence.

October 7, 2017 at 8:43 pm

anybody see Admin?

October 10, 2017 at 12:30 am

I think the situation is a bit confusing. Hope you people share some good news with us. I am not active now-a-days but may consider it as I see some good gestures.

October 10, 2017 at 4:21 am

Let’s wait and see. No communication yet received from the admin as well as from the @support. In due time, all our queries as far as payments are concerned would be clarified. For those who wait would have something to get. It takes patience.

October 22, 2017 at 5:57 am

Okay then I am patiently waiting for any information from the site owners/support 🙂