Author Posts

March 18, 2017 at 12:21 pm

I think writing too many short posts always drains us down. Considering the 500 word that gives you 0.22 cents. it’s better to write one 500 word article and 8 comments. that way you’d easily reach the 30 cents. instead of writing 2 articles of 300 words. you can imagine the burn out process that may apply as you write more and run out of ideas. So it helps if you can write less and write effective for earning. For most of us this just helps out fine.

March 18, 2017 at 9:48 pm

I sometimes prefer writing a blog post because it adds more on my earnings rather than writing short comments or discussions. But, discussing is good too, aside from earning some points, it will also fun.

I usually write 300 to 400 words blog. As long as I have the Idea in my mind, I can write a longer post. And reading related topics will be a good help to make post.

March 18, 2017 at 11:34 pm

I will prefer to go with long post.I am also writing long posts.Writing short post is also good.But with long post we make more money.Write more earn more.

March 20, 2017 at 12:10 am

I suppose it depends on  the specific person, some people can write long posts in a short time and some people it takes them forever to write long posts so it’s better for them to write shorter posts.I think it all boils down to time management, whether you are better at writing long or short posts in a certain amount of time.

March 20, 2017 at 2:26 am

Me, honestly I don’t go for long or short posts. My post always depends on my views about it. If I want to elaborate my comment in order for some to understand it further, then I would like to explain. Is this about forum only or even on a blog posts? I tend to be free flowing during forum posting because it depends on my experience and idea, yet on blog posting, I always aim for 300 to 500 words.