Author Posts

May 21, 2016 at 5:18 pm

@swalia your comment was attacked by aliens, can you please put them to sleep? LOL

I might put a lid after 3-4 posts per day. I don’t see a need right now to post more. Also, I will take  a look at the blog and comment on them, they are published but they are also comment-empty.

May 21, 2016 at 5:35 pm

@shaloo walia  Yes 8 because I had posted nothing in last couple of days or to be frank I was put off by the rate so did not post them. I had them ready so it took me no time to place them on the site.

May 21, 2016 at 11:00 pm

@Rapid Blue You are right. There is no fun in writing if nobody is going to read it. I make sure to read and comment on at least 4-5 posts everyday. It helps me to learn new things as well as I get acquainted with the writing styles of different writers.

May 21, 2016 at 11:04 pm

@suny  So it seems that you did the right thing by waiting! The pay rates for blog posts are much better now and it makes sense to write blog posts as we not only get points for the posts but also for the referred visitors by sharing the posts on the social media.

May 22, 2016 at 1:08 am

I usually only submit only one or two blog posts per day, and every time they are published together at a certain time, together with other new posts as well. So, I suppose they are published in a bulk every day.

@swalia Yes, I think it’s good that we at least read a few blog posts per day, besides appreciating the effort of the blogger, I think it’s good for the site as well. I am planning to spending more time reading the blog posts later, as I might not have time to write, but I should have a little bit time to read. 😀