Author Posts

October 31, 2016 at 2:09 pm

This is what I notice this evening Literacy Base is fast in the evening blogging here.This is my first test so I can get in for in the day so hard.It cannot accommodate me.The internet does not jive with the site in the day.But my problem is the climate in the evening.This evening here,it is extremely cold and I am here writing this topic.

It’s been four days now that I only discuss very few discussions in forum sometimes only one and sometimes none , for it just pops out without saying goodbye hehehehe.

It’s a chilly evening now so I may not be able to go on with my desire to participate more no matter how. I am wearing 2 vests and 3 jackets still chilly,LOL. Have a nice blogging here peps.Are there peps here?That si the problem.Well anyway, I am still paid discussing here.4 years ago in aucklandMe, in Auckland.

November 5, 2016 at 1:21 am

I know this written a few days ago so I can just imagine how cold it is there at night. Hopefully, it will start to warm up for you then you will be taking those extra clothes off. It seems Auckland people love the internet. Let’s just hope things get better for you.

November 5, 2016 at 5:00 am

@evilelf, Yeah, hehehe,that is true also my picture here.This is the only picture that I resized this time.Next month is summer here, so I may experience hot climate here,but I told myself that if I cannot get employment here of my preference, I will go home Friday next week. November 14 is the start of class in Ph and I was told by my program head that I have to decide before the class opening of the second semester commences.

I am so troubled this time , which is which, to wait for a job here or to go home to work again in the university.I hope for a better happening next week as my final decision is already set. I hope.DSCF5282

Yes, I successfully posted my photo here with these ladies I met in the Art Gallery Exhibit last week in Auckland. I am so happy.Thanks admin.