Author Posts

June 11, 2016 at 2:16 am

This good looking young man takes his cat as his date to the prom!!    I was surprised when I saw his picture http://www.emmaspawprints.com/this-guy-took-his-cat-to-prom-and-she-was-the-best-date-ever/# that he would have a problem getting a “human” date!! lol  Maybe all the girls that wanted to go out with he rejected!!  Who knows!!!

Why do you think he took a cat as his date to the prom?

June 11, 2016 at 3:18 am

Oh sissy @4cryingoutloud, with the look on the cat’s eyes, I think she really really love it. I love the picture and the guy looks like decent and nice and even sweet for doing that. I wonder why he got rejected by a human. I am glad his cat will never do it to him. I love this story. It made my morning!!

May 6, 2017 at 3:48 pm

This is amazing. The boy looks lovely and I wonder how girls could have rejected him? When I first read the title I thought the boy would have been ugly but if I was there I would have taken him as my date. lol. Just kidding. Don’t take it seriously.

As @ Grecy Garcia told the eyes of the cat indicates that the cat really enjoyed being his prom date and I hope it made a good number of girls even jealous and regret that day. It is still surprising for me and the boy is really to be appreciated for having taken his cat so proudly.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful article. 🙂