Author Posts

February 4, 2017 at 12:17 pm

There are so many new members in this site this time. But I noticed some writers abused the site. They are not versatile writers. They can express well their thoughts and feelings in English, so they used their own dialect and other language no one can understand.

This site is not a playground where you can play whatever you want to, but this is a professional blog site where the only survivors are writers solid and proven writers who can express better thoughts , thoughts based from research and constant reading, they do not just write without sense. This site is not a privilege site where you can bark your foes.

We are here to earn some passive earnings, so let us grab this chance Literacy Base as the answer to our little yet primary needs. You will never be paid people if your intention in joining is to spam the site. The owners of this site are experts and they can sense your work as bad blog or a spammy one. There are so many here before that sent plagiarized contents, spammy, so sad, they were removed from the site owners. Do not wait it to happen to you, Let us do our tasks here religiously and honestly.

February 4, 2017 at 4:52 pm

Those who just come by to shout out their anger to someone, you will be wrong for this site will never allow any writer to do it for the sake of self-satisfaction of feeling. I felt so discourage seeing a blog that is useless blog. The way it is written seems the owner is in constant madness due to his girlfriend’s cheat and lie. Why not confront the person why share it here with many vulgar words?

You will never get payment of your effort, It was not only that kind of blog but many having spammy contents. Those plagiarized too never prosper here for the site owner is expert in  technology,they are all It experts so they exactly know if the blog is our own or not, or spammy or not.

There was a writer here before asking help how to redeem or if his procedure is correct that is to click the redeem button, for no matter how, it never gives way to say the word successful,We only learned he was removed for what he had written not his own and if his own plenty of grammar errors are seen by site owner or moderator , so obvious that he was struggling to write using the English language.

February 4, 2017 at 4:59 pm

Yes, I read those blogs in I think it’s Visayan dialect . He is a Filipino.

But i wonder why his post like that was approved to be published. It’s not only one post but I have seen since the other days that he posted some more which I read initially and realized it’s  a spam post.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by  Dina.

February 4, 2017 at 5:17 pm

@Dina, I already messaged the site Support I hope that person was removed. That was an annoying post. I felt so discouraged for I did some research before writing and submitting a blog.Though that person succeeded in his submission of his blogs, but he can never click the redeem button so he could request for a pay.

By the way, was it you inviting Dr. Agarwal to join here? I am so pleased to know she is here with us and my mind told me it was you who invited here to join here,Congrats. Tell Sunrisefan and others from our country to join here.

February 4, 2017 at 8:19 pm

I have noticed this, but also kind of semi-plagiarized blogs, where the information seems to be more cut and pasted…have you noticed that?

February 5, 2017 at 6:45 am

@ kaylar ,Yes, that is true very clear that person’s blog is plagiarized. There are two persons I see submitting blogs using their own language/ dialect/ vernacular. The first was a lady, I thought she use Spanish language, but no, it seems the language used is unknown to me, The other one is owned by a guy, I think from my country and he uses his vernacular/ dialect in his post. His two posts content spammy, vulgar words. That person seems ignoramus.

I reported them to support for I cannot dare to see blogs useless and senseless. If they are still here writing blogs using their vernacular, then , I might not submit blogs .

February 5, 2017 at 9:18 am

@Cely I am interested to read blogs of Dr. Agarwal as your comment made me curious about her. The name sounds familiar to me and I am sure reading her would be beneficial.

February 5, 2017 at 12:25 pm

@suny, Hello sunny? Dr. Agarwal is a Mylotter like me. We are friends there in Mylot. She is here blogging with us. She already had posted I think 4 blogs. Thanks.By the way, Mykites hut down and I have there $15 I redeemed.There were 6 of us redeeming , unfortunately, the site just closed it without sending the payments through pay pal, so worst site.

February 5, 2017 at 4:13 pm

Thanks @ cely  I have been reading about Dr K Agarwal lately on different sites. I had encountered her posts on a paid to post forum although I was not in agreement with her on couple of posts but I will try to find her blogs and read them. Sorry about your experience of MyKite. I had stopped going there last year itself.

February 5, 2017 at 5:18 pm

@suny, I remember your name there in Mykites and left with others too bloggers from BlogJob.Dr. Agarwal had posted two blogs here two days ago. The title I remember there is a picture about & Ways. She also had commented on my two blogs,but I cannot find her in forum discussions.

February 5, 2017 at 5:42 pm

Yes it is better to follow rules even if that means a longer time to reach the payout.  I followed the rules even on bubblews when some people made merry with spamming.

February 5, 2017 at 5:54 pm

PEEUSH TRIKHA, Thanks, by the way, try to open the blog of someone it is shown here under blogs that are posted entitled” Yo said you will never leave me”, also read the comment, that person used the photo image of the real owner. You see the two images in the blogs with two users but the real owner is the one writing in good English the title of er blog is Where Could Where Fond true friends.

Actually, I messaged Support but that spammy language used might be acceptable in this site. Why I tell you this because if she is banned to post, how could she still has a blog written in her w dialect. What a shame to that person.

Yes, it is very necessary for us to be careful and must spend much time writing. I do do research first then develop a topic out of what I read before submitting it here.

February 6, 2017 at 6:14 pm

I still see spammy post this day and owner the same. I do not now what this is tolerated. that writer submitted her same blog twice, hehehe, what happens to site Support.The blog approved is so obvious useless blog, no bearing, not her own.We are here to write and likewise help the site from the interest of others , that is to submit spammy and copied contents.Well, anyway, if they are tolerated by the site, at the end of the writer’s journey, she cannot claim a single cent.

I hope that concern person tries her very best to write just slowly and correctly,at least her own. Thanks for reading everyone.