Author Posts

December 27, 2016 at 1:22 pm

My friends, I am so impressed with the promised of @support that they are going to change their platform approval , instead of 24 hours or more, now it is only a matter of some minutes. I am so thankful to @support for the word of honor. Actually, my last blog submission was October hehehehe. I was not anymore encouraged to write blogs because of the serious problem of approval. After I learned from the discussions of others about it, I no longer attempted to write blogs. But this day, I did submit two blogs and wondered when I saw my blogs approved hehehehe. What a great surprise!

Yeah, peps, it is not a dream because I own this statement and experience. For more than a month now, all I do here is write in forum, group discussions and more. I too earned from these gigs. Well, I may try to write at least two blogs daily. I have to research first. It also not easy to write blogs,they must suit to the criteria presented in categories.

All I can say is, let us now encourage ourselves to write blogs. Take care all.

December 28, 2016 at 4:35 pm

Hello guys? How have you been? I fell I am alone in this site this moment hahahaha. Where are getting involved in this time. Maybe you are on vacation to other places and do some swimming and fun with your companions, or perhaps you are in the other site you have just applied and wanted to take your chance there for a better income. Well, the better income is here should you know. I wonder why in the past you always clamor about the moderation as too long or slow, now that the moderation takes few minutes only, you are not longer here.

Someday, I may find your name here in the right corner of the site under blogs your name as being active again . Time and time again, bloggers will come back after a new site entered disappear again,LOL. I hope you will not be frustrate by the that new company.

As far as moderation is concerned, it is now fast and this day, I submitted three and after writing, submitting and see my blogs aligning in the blogs right corner. You may want to read my blogs,LOL. I am afraid I will be alone left here,oh, no, life will be lonely.

Have a blessed Christmas.