Author Posts

October 1, 2017 at 11:27 am

When I logged on, I no more porblem of the error to block our entry. I am wondering. If you happen to be here, may I know if this site operates back and pays people.

I miss you all peps and also miss Literacy Base. May it operate back to be happy again sharing blogs here. I miss to write blogs. I hope the site’s problems are solved.

Thank you admin, Support team.

October 2, 2017 at 6:30 am

I would like admin to come forward and reply to some of our queries which will encourage us to write positive reviews.

October 2, 2017 at 11:56 am

I am also waiting for the admin to come forward and answer all our doubts, If they want us to post they should assure us the payments as well. Even i messaged support as well and waiting for to hear from them.

October 3, 2017 at 4:16 pm

@sunny, you are right, admin Support must announced here some changes of the site likewise its operation if legit now or not.

October 3, 2017 at 4:18 pm

@hapsingh, only the Support team could answer you that. For me, Ibelive the previous unsent payment is considered quits.

October 3, 2017 at 4:25 pm

I have just logged in. I am in the process of observing anyone here especially if my present activities are getting something and they receive credits or coins so to speak. As I notice it, they do.

I know how terrible the feelings of those who have unpaid earnings for they have worked them legitimately. It’s but natural that they may be paid. As I mentioned in my earlier reply to a comment in one of the forums here, let’s give the new group of management of the leeway to patch everything here. We don’t the very reason why this site slept for awhile.

So far as I am concerned, this site is back normally and it will make soon an announcement that pending cash outs would be paid. Then that would a good news for them.

October 4, 2017 at 5:29 pm

We will just wait and see until further notice from the st owners,

October 4, 2017 at 7:00 pm

But have you hear anything from the admin team. I contacted them and even messaged but still no reply from there side

October 6, 2017 at 3:04 pm

It seems this site is normally functioning. When I make a reaction or comment to a forum, my available balance is updating and it is increasing.  That means its money earnings facility is working. However, I have met a problem. I would like to make a new post or blog, but I couldn’t open that button intended for this. It says it is in error. But I notice there are already new blog posts here. Anybody could explain this.

October 6, 2017 at 3:15 pm

I have just come back after I posted a comment three days ago. As I am doing it, I notice that my outstanding or available balance is updating and it gets an increase. This means that it is working. The earning system is working. That is a good sign that this site is functioning normally.

Since it is now working, I want to add more blog posts. I try but I couldn’t access the editor page. It gets an error message when I try to access it. Anybody who could shed meaning to this. I would appreciate it much.