Author Posts

July 14, 2017 at 5:04 pm

I am wondering why until now you are expecting for something to this site.It no longer pays people.The site management ran away. Yes, this site is opened for it uses Cloud…I forgot the partner of this word. I was told when I opened this site and when pops up said, ERROR 404, meaning despite we can still get access, but the site no longer functions according to their laws written in FAQ.

This is to tell you all that maybe next day, this site may totally be closed and all we see on screen will be ERROR 404.

Let us not anymore hope. I have moved and I hope you, too.

There are so many sites that operate legally this time.

It hurts us to see the site dead forever.Take care all.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  cely.

July 15, 2017 at 6:42 pm

ok, I will. I checked. Maybe they come back?

July 16, 2017 at 3:46 pm

Your Seldom, Hi? No chnace, site dead.

July 18, 2017 at 6:08 am

any other writing site this that still pays. I am on my lot but I all so  need a writing sites that pays so I can do my short stories like sean the gator and dave the duck the post I did save on flash drive memory sticks.OK thanks for any info.

check this site out http://www.freedom.ws/quacktrek2

it a way to make money

July 21, 2017 at 5:20 am

for some reason the link I put on the post is coming up is asian or chinsee , not english even this money making link is world wide http://www.freedom.ws/quacktrek2  they do have this in english I do not know why it coming up this way?

July 21, 2017 at 4:43 pm

@david Hersh , there are legit sites, I know.Tou may want to apply, judst message me in my private inbox to give yoy the siets names.Okay?Don’t anymore waste your time here.The site owners already gone,Thety usesd CloudFare, so the site is opened tbought not anymore functioning.

July 21, 2017 at 8:51 pm

Hi, Cely I cannot even message you privately. it always says cannot send the message many more times. Can you just send it here: [email protected]. thanks, I just log in to check if anyone has been paid from this site but I think no one has. I hope I will receive it tomorrow if you are busy. I haven’t been active here for 2 months more already.

July 23, 2017 at 4:00 pm

@Tita None is paid ere since April,you can see this site open, but actually the owners are not anymore here,They ran away living the people unpaid.This site is not anymore paying, it’s dead site.

There are still fools posting blogs here despite of the fact.

July 25, 2017 at 5:20 pm

Its bad that people run away. They should have instead sent a notice and shut the site.