Author Posts

June 10, 2017 at 5:25 pm

For two days now @support is active yet heard no words….I thought there is special announcement, but none.We are all in a depressive mood. I just try to write to share you about my observation. I thought there is announcement of payments to all writers before they decide to shut down. I hope they won’t shut down but rather recover. They better be very strict not to allow plagiarised contents to get posted here. There are so many plagiarists that take for granted the silence of LB. These kind of people can never enter other strong sites only here after no more moderation option.

Just dropping by, Niss you guys.

June 14, 2017 at 2:02 pm

I hope that support firmly deals with all issues and the site revives.

June 17, 2017 at 4:13 pm

Me too, just drop by and check how things going on. I sure I didn’t get any surprises that LB is remitting payment to us recently! So same no reply from @support too.

June 22, 2017 at 5:09 am

I think they are still looking and observing the situation now . Let us wait and see. Otherwise, they would had pack up their bags and leave for good.

June 27, 2017 at 7:17 pm

I have just come back and check this site. I am sorry to know that this is what have happened. Something is messy on this site. Some users have not been paid for their legitimate posts and plagiarized posts have seemed to be unchecked or dealt accordingly. What’s wrong? What’s the real score? Does this site is beginning to go down the drain?