Author Posts

June 10, 2017 at 5:25 pm

For two days now @support is active yet heard no words….I thought there is special announcement, but none.We are all in a depressive mood. I just try to write to share you about my observation. I thought there is announcement of payments to all writers before they decide to shut down. I hope they won’t shut down but rather recover. They better be very strict not to allow plagiarised contents to get posted here. There are so many plagiarists that take for granted the silence of LB. These kind of people can never enter other strong sites only here after no more moderation option.

Just dropping by, Niss you guys.

June 14, 2017 at 2:02 pm

I hope that support firmly deals with all issues and the site revives.

June 17, 2017 at 4:13 pm

Me too, just drop by and check how things going on. I sure I didn’t get any surprises that LB is remitting payment to us recently! So same no reply from @support too.

June 22, 2017 at 5:09 am

I think they are still looking and observing the situation now . Let us wait and see. Otherwise, they would had pack up their bags and leave for good.

June 27, 2017 at 7:17 pm

I have just come back and check this site. I am sorry to know that this is what have happened. Something is messy on this site. Some users have not been paid for their legitimate posts and plagiarized posts have seemed to be unchecked or dealt accordingly. What’s wrong? What’s the real score? Does this site is beginning to go down the drain?

June 28, 2017 at 5:48 pm

@nakitakona13, Sorry to inform you that this site is dead.They no longer pay the writers for two months redemption. They will shut down totally by July 2nd week according to my friend @kaylar. I am so sad actually, but we do not have a choce but to move on and find other legit sites.

June 28, 2017 at 5:58 pm

I think people are shocked to think that this site; any site,can just grab the money owed to writers, and walk away and leave the site without a word, just waiting for the ‘rent’ for the site to expire and it automatically closes.

June 28, 2017 at 6:02 pm

Thank you, @lovern for your information. I have just come back and this is what has prompted me. This sad news of shutting down of LiteracyBase. Where’s the official announcement about this closure? Where does @kaylar get that news about the closing of this site?

June 28, 2017 at 6:37 pm

Scamadviser says this site was opened on 2 years and 348 days ago (as of this day) I assume that they paid for 3 years… which would mean that in 17 days, meaning 3 years, the site will disappear.

It is June 28 there has been not a peep from the Admin. NO ONe was paid for May. No one was paid in June…

July 3, 2017 at 2:32 pm

Even I have not been paid for my redemption which I reached in starting of May.

July 14, 2017 at 1:03 pm

Any further update?

July 14, 2017 at 5:11 pm

@PEEUSH TRIKHA , Nomupdate and there will never be update.This site does not anymore operate.Should you want a site that pays better just message me in my private inbox.

October 18, 2017 at 10:41 pm

I have emailed support also. no response yet