Author Posts

February 27, 2017 at 6:52 pm

I have been doing a lot of online research on writing sites since 6 months. I have tried many but there are only 2 sites which have made me addicted to them. The foremost is MYLOT and the second is LITERACY BASE.

Most of the sites allow us to write and interact as well. But the kind of response we get on both these sites is amazing.

In addition to the responses the amount of money these sites pay is totally worth the time and the efforts that are put in. This is also a very important aspect so as to keep the users indulged in it.

Payments made from these sites are also regular and are usually hassle free.

This is my personal outlook. Every person has his own and is most likely to differ with me.
I would love to know about the other sites that you are enjoying working with and paying good as well.
Let us all widen our knowledge about online interaction sites.

February 28, 2017 at 6:16 pm

We have the same sites that are onto in ML and LB, yet the two differs in many ways. Mylotters give us lots of fun and interactions are great and plentiful, yet the pay is so very slow. Even if we spend many hours there, still the figure is hard to move, it seems on static unlike here, we visibly see the flow it is because this is a bog site whereas Mylot not. It is written blogging platform, but it is not,It is just a  simple site with less complications. We have some complications from few mylotters for they are sometimes harsh in the way they interact. The reason might be their tenurity for many there already write there almost 11 years.There are 10 years, and below.

I hope there is better income or pay there in ML. I am willing to write long posts as long as the pay is right too.How is your earning here? Can you redeem this month here? I can redeem here only small $12 because I did not write blogs here for 2 weeks. There are so many works in school.

February 28, 2017 at 7:45 pm

Well, for interaction, I like Mylot- its an old favorite of mine. Yet for interaction, posting big and small blogs, Literacybase is at the top now.
And I can see interactions too increasing!

February 28, 2017 at 10:22 pm

Very true…

I’m still $2_short of payout.

February 28, 2017 at 10:24 pm

But here we do not get paid for the interaction we get on our posts..

February 28, 2017 at 10:26 pm

I don’t have favorites. The reason being most of the site share very low revenue. And that makes it harder for me to make money. I’d say Quora is favorite but I don’t earn from it. Second favorite is LB and then Mylot. I also like FC but it has 10 post limit.

February 28, 2017 at 11:33 pm

I also don’t have a favourite site.I am between Mylot and LB. Both sites are nice to be on in their own unique ways.

I have been on Mylot for years and don’t intend to stop either, from their i found LB and saw that it is fun to be on also. On the bright side there are many Mylotters here also.

I like Mylot because it is a place where you need to have interaction with others and in some way you end up getting to know people and making friends. Still not sure how it is here because i am fairly new to the site but so far i am loving it. Love that their are various things to do besides blogging. Their are group forums and blogs and you earn from all of your effort which is a big plus for me.

March 2, 2017 at 1:22 pm

I used to be very attached with Mylot. And then based on low earnings I decided to diversify. I think I joined forums like forumforu and forumcoin. And these are the places where I managed to make some good money. I think some of the times diversifying definitely helps. And if you rely on single site for long, then things can be really bad. I’d say that interacting sites often don’t pay much. But then again, with advertisers getting blocked. I just think that if one has to do interaction, most of the free social media are the only option. I wonder if in next year some of these sites get affected with low revenue and close down.

March 2, 2017 at 7:32 pm

I have tried forumcoin but I dont know about forumforu.
does it also pay well?

March 2, 2017 at 7:54 pm

Forumforu is now officially dead as a paid to post forum. I used to win a lot of contests there. If you go there you’d find only my threads across. And there is new method of earning there. They are accepting 500 words articles. And these articles they pay for 10 cents. So each approved article gets paid with 10 cents. It’s hard to earn money. But I am guessing some of the users are doing a lot of work there. I guess you may want to check that out.

March 2, 2017 at 8:41 pm

Now literacybase is my favorite .I am finding it worth spending time here as it pays well.I think this is the best place for people who have capacity to think and wright,who have original ideas.
I am on mylot also but the amount moves too slowly.I enjoy comunicating there and writing here.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by  Manju.

March 2, 2017 at 9:03 pm

10 cents for a 500 words post is very low. I think literacy base is better in this aspect then.
What do you think?