Author Posts

April 8, 2017 at 5:20 pm

Dear writers here, in the FAQ, a user is not allowed to use his / her own language, but here comes a person @Radhika writing using here own language.I think this persona is a spammer. Or, the texts used might be programmed.

Who can interpret the words this person uses as his/ her medium? It is so clear that English is our universal language but where on earth can someone write like this? Are the words used Arabic? Japanese, hahahaha so funny cannot be understood.Who knows if the words he or she employs are all cuss words, we cannot refute or interact.

Share here your stand. Thank you for this is for us and this won’t be stopped, there will be virus that could destroy our beloved site.

April 8, 2017 at 5:37 pm

She has used Hindi.  May be the user is unaware of the rules.

April 8, 2017 at 5:43 pm

@PEEUSH TRIKHA , Do you know that person? She should have used her common sense so no one can charge her as spamming the site.

April 8, 2017 at 5:54 pm

@lovern I do not know this person, but will offer the user a friendly advice.

The only downside is that many people now a days do not like friendly advices.

April 8, 2017 at 6:06 pm

I saw it and just sighed.  But I think it’s been removed

April 9, 2017 at 7:41 am

I have given the user a friendly advice on one of the forums.

April 9, 2017 at 11:21 am

@PEEUSH TRIKHA, Hi? Have a nice Sunday? Your advice will help that person, but this time, you are right many feel like offended if given a friendly advice. Maybe person like that feel she or he is insult which is illogical reason. Leave that person alone.Did she reply you nicely? Or never had she replied you?

April 9, 2017 at 11:27 am

@kaylar, no, the person is still not removed for I saw her request of friendship which I will never accept. This time I have to be very careful of accepting friendship for there are many fake users this time. There was ne writer here who privately messaged me asking me how to improve his performance here and that he wants me to reply me through his yahoo mail hahahaha, fool .Maybe he was thinking that he can fool me, that I do not detect his intention of scam issue, no way. A mesage like that in private requesting to reply you in his web of Y< means there is something fishy and malicious,plus he does not know me yet, the same to the person.

April 9, 2017 at 1:33 pm

Common sense dictates that one should use English here and not the local language/dialect as stated in the FAQ’s. She should know it!

April 9, 2017 at 2:29 pm

@PEEUSH TRIKHA, @cely, I’ve given her another advice and hope tomorrow she will post all her articles and topics in English and lastly I do hope she/he is not a spammer. I hate spammers.

April 9, 2017 at 2:32 pm

@ acelawrites, I think she didn’t read the FAQ’s. maybe you can advice him/her for another reminder.

April 9, 2017 at 5:19 pm

If they want to make money with this site

They should know it should be

In English

April 9, 2017 at 5:42 pm

@david Hersh, yes you are right. the questions should be about anything that we can’t solve in our own that we wanted others to help should be the one which will be posted in FAQ and can be understand by all and not by herself.

April 9, 2017 at 5:53 pm

@acelawrites, that user is not human ,hehehehe,lol why because she or does not reply to explain her/ his side. Who knows all that is written not original, it seems and no one replies her discussion that seems fishy. Try to look at below the line which states reply to the , written there his/ her own language . We are blind to see the real meaning of the topics that person mentioned hehehe, she or he seems like playing hide and seek for no reply made from the request.That person is weird.

April 9, 2017 at 5:57 pm

@Tita, hi friend? It seems useless advising that person for she or he never replies. In fact, I challenged her to refute me if what I said in the forum court that she or he is fake. i believe that person is male and fake. I never had received a reply from the person Radhika.