Author Posts

June 2, 2016 at 7:19 am

What are some legit writing sites other than this one? Please only tell me ones you have had good experiences with, that accept US writers and Paypal. Sites that you have already cashed out on and received pay.

June 2, 2016 at 10:40 am

@melissa1024 If you want to make good money from writing, you are better off freelancing in Textbroker.

They are very established, and you can improve on your writing skill.

The rate depends on your rating, and if you are a 5 stars writer, you can get a lot of money for 500 words article.

You have to give up your right to the articles.

June 2, 2016 at 10:57 am

@scheng1 do they pay by paypal ?

June 2, 2016 at 11:43 am

@melissa1024 I don’t know about TextBroker US, but TextBroker UK does PayPal.

June 2, 2016 at 11:47 am

@Melissa Jarrell  As of now, I am writing only on literacybase and hubpages. I have redeemed once on literacybase and looking forward to the first payment on 10th of this month. Since it’s a new site, so most of us will be getting our first payments around that time.

I haven’t yet redeemed at Hubpages but it’s a legit site and has been around for years. I know many writers who are getting regular payments from Hubpages.

June 2, 2016 at 12:15 pm

I have been writing at TextBroker USA for years and I have never had a problem with payment.  They are a great place to write for, they pay through paypal.

June 2, 2016 at 12:46 pm

@ruby3881 Lady Nightwave says Textbroker USA pays through paypal.

@lady Nightwave Thank you for confirming that for me. Do you write an article for them when signing up or do you have to submit one you’ve written for another site?

@shaloo walia Thanks I will check Hubpages out.

June 8, 2016 at 9:12 pm

I had received payment from Hubpages for 6 years.

I had been writing there since then, that was my first writing site.

It pays USD$50 min payout.

It automatically add on this month earning to next month and another until your total earning reaches USD$50

Then, it will automatically transfer the money into your paypal account.

You don’t have to hit any buttons because there isn’t any Redeem button for you to hit !!

Besides that, I also had received payment from Blogjob but now it had temporarily ceased the earning program.

Forumcoin, I had received USD$5 once when I reach 500 forum coins. Payment is speedy, in 3 days to paypal

The rest, not yet. But I earned most was Bubblews, too bad gone already!

June 8, 2016 at 10:40 pm

TextBroker UK is working out well. Not many articles on the weekend, but lots during the week! I’ve only taken five assignments because three were medical topics that needed research. But for just those ones I’ve earned almost 40 euros.

They pay every Friday for anyone who has more than 10 euros and requests payment by Thursday. So I’ll probably request tonight, because I’m not waiting for any new monies to be added right now.

June 8, 2016 at 11:29 pm

Is Textbroker open to international users also? Can anyone help

Apart from Literacy base you can try My Kites because its also a legit writing site which has payment proofs too.

June 9, 2016 at 4:08 am

@peachpurple Hubpages sounds pretty good I am thinking of giving it a try. Yeah, I know about Blogjob I was on there until the rewards program was suspended. I wished it would come back. I really liked it.

@ruby3881 Yes I am thinking about signing up for Textbrokers US, I checked out the site it seems like a pretty good deal.

@manasi I have been on Mykites. Honestly, there is not really anything going on, on there anymore. I am on Mylot and I get a lot better response and payout every month than on my kites.

June 9, 2016 at 5:55 am

I have been hearing so much about MyLot. I keep forgetting to check it out and see how it works out for me. I seem to be running out of time. I think I have too many sites going on that I try to keep up with. I would love to find another decent paying one. I did check out Textbroker US but I am not sure about it. I do not have an article to give them and I am not even sure what I would write for them. I do not have enough confidence yet either.

June 9, 2016 at 7:33 am

@morgoodie, apparently myLot is keeping their cashout at $5.00.  I lucked out when I started participating, he cashout was $1.00 for two months.   They pay monthly and is directly deposited to your paypal!!  Don’t have to request payment.

So, yeah, my only writing right now is here at LB and mylot!!  I’m hanging to when Blogjob returns to paying as I have been paid there as well.

June 9, 2016 at 7:46 am

@moregoodie  I just started last month with mylot but I like it. It is kind of like social media. The more you interact the more money you get. If I write something, you like or comment on it I get paid and in turn you post and I will return the favor and you earn. It kind of goes like that. Well for most of us. Some you comment on don’t on yours and vice versa but so far I like it.

June 9, 2016 at 7:49 am

@joDee Stout I hope Blogjob goes back to paying soon. I haven’t heard anything for awhile, have you?